• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Milo Yiannopoulos suspected of embezzling from his white men's college charity.

Anyone who would donate money to a "charity" associated with this clown deserves to be ripped off.

Extreme greed? Yes, I used it in context. Trump's people are mercenaries, one and all. The coin is what they get up in the morning for.
I'm saying the deployment of the word was incorrect.

I named them as avarice......because they are avarice.....

Avarice is a noun and you used it as a verb.

Edit-He used it as an adjective. I feel so ashamed I am going to do some cutting.....BRB.....

Last edited:
The funny thing is that Al Sharpton is still out there literally giving eulogies.

Right con. Wrong hustle.

Dang man, I was hoping to get in on some of that sweet, sweet whiteboy charity $$.

Don't know how he can be vindicated when the charity received 100K in donations the scholarships are supposed to be for 2500 and according to his website they've only given out 10 scholarships which makes it 25K out of 100K. That's a pathetic percentage!

Just trying not to internet convict someone of being guilty because of an internet article

There's a chance those numbers there are wrong and he has the books and scholarship recipients to prove it

I agree it certainly does look like he pocketed a significant amount of donation money, and had motivation to do so since his grand book sell flopped. If he's guilty of that I hope he's actually charged and convicted of a crime, not just called out on it. I just wanted to add a caveat in my post that I'm a bit sick of how the first "facts" to come out makes a person guilty who needs to prove themselves innocent (and then fight to get that side heard anywhere near as much as the initial guilty social media verdict)

All the rightwing culture warriors are shameless grifters and it's not hard to see why. Their Trumpster audience is full of fucking retard babies and it must be impossible to resist ripping them off.

All the rightwing culture warriors are shameless grifters and it's not hard to see why. Their Trumpster audience is full of fucking retard babies and it must be impossible to resist ripping them off.
You mean like the left wing culture warriors aka "social justice warriors"? I agree, and I applaud the evolution in your understanding of this nonsense.
Jesse Jackson Jr released after two years in prison for fraud

Daddy tried to teach him the business. The key is to not get TOO greedy. The son failed.

Alternatively, a nice Op-Ed from VICE (he isn't far enough left for them, but our interest in highlighting Sharpton's fraud and hypocrisy is a common denominator):
Al Sharpton Is a Huge Fraud

Don't know how he can be vindicated when the charity received 100K in donations the scholarships are supposed to be for 2500 and according to his website they've only given out 10 scholarships which makes it 25K out of 100K. That's a pathetic percentage!
Way better than the cgi

Should have been obvious when their "paragon of unbiased news" Alex Jones admitted that he was playing a character in court.

Then again, if critical thinking was on the agenda, Jones wouldn't have been famous to begin with...

You mean like the left wing culture warriors aka "social justice warriors"? I agree, and I applaud the evolution in your understanding of this nonsense.
Jesse Jackson Jr released after two years in prison for fraud

Daddy tried to teach him the business. The key is to not get TOO greedy. The son failed.

There's certainly some people like this on the left but I think the right is uniquely and disproportionately susceptible to scammers due to their extreme tribalism. They'll support literally anyone who flies their flag and signals to them in right way. Christ, they just elected Trump who had a long, documented history of being a con-artist.

be nice to get a list of the trumpers in the war room who were singing his praises last year...

There's certainly some people like this on the left but I think the right is uniquely and disproportionately susceptible to scammers due to their extreme tribalism. They'll support literally anyone who flies their flag and signals to them in right way. Christ, they just elected Trump who had a long, documented history of being a con-artist.
Even worse, Trump was a Democrat and donated to the Clintons.

Back