Milo Yiannopoulos suspected of embezzling from his white men's college charity.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Amazing to see how far this clown has fallen in the past 18 months.

So wait, you're telling me that avarice douchebags, absent of integrity or aptitude in any field are also hucksters?

WHAAAAAAT?!??!?!?!?!?!!?
(unrelated photo of partially melted wax figure)
BN-QW339_TRUMPU_GR_20161118120620.jpg

Damn, Milo just keeps going down and not in the way his type likes either.

So it turns out the Jewish gay Briton wasn't really in it for the US nationalist cause?
Well, call me surprised.

Man, representatives from the party of christian values really do a lot of non christian things

And here I always thought the premise of this organization was so forthright and not just a screen to hide an attempt to grab more attention for an attention seeking dick head.

Really though, could he have actually been stupid enough to just pocket this money and expect not to get caught?

So wait, you're telling me that avarice douchebags, absent of integrity or aptitude in any field are also hucksters?

WHAAAAAAT?!??!?!?!?!?!!?
(unrelated photo of partially melted wax figure)
BN-QW339_TRUMPU_GR_20161118120620.jpg
That isn't how to use this word.

All rightwing media figures are hucksters pandering to the stupid for $, I will bet none of actually believe what they are saying.

Most gay Jewish alt right Brit’s are thieves so this dosent surprise me.

Man, representatives from the party of christian values really do a lot of non christian things

A Gay Jewish man who promotes having copious sex outside marriage for fun represents Christian values? That's an impressive tumble of mental gymnastics

But(t) fuck Milo. He had a funny schtick of being a gay man who was a conservative right after (before?) the gay marriage equality bill passed and liberals didn't know what to do with or attack him when he spoke against all their identity politics. The attention went way to his head and he thought he was invincible and more important than he was

I hope the funding he received is properly investigate and charged if he pocketed it, or he is vindicated that is was given out in scholarships as intended and the scandal is cleared

A Gay Jewish man who promotes having copious sex outside marriage for fun represents Christian values? That's an impressive tumble of mental gymnastics

But(t) fuck Milo. He had a funny schtick of being a gay man who was a conservative right after (before?) the gay marriage equality bill passed and liberals didn't know what to do with or attack him when he spoke against all their identity politics. The attention went way to his head and he thought he was invincible and more important than he was

I hope the funding he received is properly investigate and charged if he pocketed it, or he is vindicated that is was given out in scholarships as intended and the scandal is cleared

Don't know how he can be vindicated when the charity received 100K in donations the scholarships are supposed to be for 2500 and according to his website they've only given out 10 scholarships which makes it 25K out of 100K. That's a pathetic percentage!

Back