Military building quarantine zones all over the US. CDC says Coronavirus likely to spread in US

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Military preparing quarantine centers for coronavirus patients in US, Pentagon says

Eleven military bases near major airports in the United States are setting up quarantine centers for possible coronavirus patients, the Department of Defense said.

The Department of Health and Human Services asked the Pentagon for quarantine space in case beds fill up at other coronavirus centers around the country, according to a DOD statement.

The Pentagon already agreed to house up to 1,000 people for quarantine after they returned to the United States from areas with the virus, the Associated Press reports.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article240078853.html

Community spread of new coronavirus in US 'likely': CDC

Top health officials prepped Americans for the prospect of novel coronavirus spreading in communities in the United States during a Wednesday news conference.

"At some point, we we are likely to see community spread in the U.S.," said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/community-spread-of-new-coronavirus-in-us-likely-cdc/ar-BBZUQt1

I don't know what to say here.

I could talk about how I think this is going to wreck Trump's economy, and have a great impact on the 2020 elections.

I could talk about how dangerous this is to a global economy.

But, I don't think that is really the story here.

The story is that we can clearly see this is most likely going to become a global pandemic, and that we will see forced quarantines in the US of massive amounts of the population.

Discuss.......

220 people is not massive amounts of the population.

Military preparing quarantine centers for coronavirus patients in US, Pentagon says

Eleven military bases near major airports in the United States are setting up quarantine centers for possible coronavirus patients, the Department of Defense said.

The Department of Health and Human Services asked the Pentagon for quarantine space in case beds fill up at other coronavirus centers around the country, according to a DOD statement.

The Pentagon already agreed to house up to 1,000 people for quarantine after they returned to the United States from areas with the virus, the Associated Press reports.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article240078853.html

Community spread of new coronavirus in US 'likely': CDC

Top health officials prepped Americans for the prospect of novel coronavirus spreading in communities in the United States during a Wednesday news conference.

"At some point, we we are likely to see community spread in the U.S.," said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/community-spread-of-new-coronavirus-in-us-likely-cdc/ar-BBZUQt1

I don't know what to say here.

I could talk about how I think this is going to wreck Trump's economy, and have a great impact on the 2020 elections.

I could talk about how dangerous this is to a global economy.

But, I don't think that is really the story here.

The story is that we can clearly see this is most likely going to become a global pandemic, and that we will see forced quarantines in the US of massive amounts of the population.

Discuss.......
What’s the alternative? Not doing jack shit and getting caught with our dick in the wind?

What a stupid waste of time and money

RIP in peace to me guys. I live in Flushing Queens.

SARS would have been a horror movie if it spread by droplet, which this Coronavirus does.

I just don't buy it. These things never turn out to be the big one.

We could make a bet if you want. Our current bet is basically settled at this point.

I live near DC.

JCNID.jpg

If you knew you were in contact with someone now diagnosed with coronavirus but you did not think you caught it and felt perfectly fine, and the officials seemed to overlook you, would you let them know if they had implemented mandatory quarantine in these controlled areas? Would fear of being quarantines in areas with the other potential infected make you keep silent despite the risk you would pose to others.

Back