Mike Wilkinson: McGregor doesn’t want “Brown Noser” Amirkhani at SBG

That comment about Twitter was the most embarrassing thing I've read in a while.

how misleading.....Conor didn't say shit.

It's a good matchup to see where these guys are at. The Bakstrom KO was brutal

TatteredRipeCod.gif
Thats fooked up.... he wasnt out....

Excited for the return of MakGOAT! Wilkinson can eat a bag of dicks.

Amirkhani was 4th in finnish wrestling championship, he competed during training camp just for the lols. He is also gaining huge popularity in social media due to his comments on immigration problems. Seems like a really good dude.

Hopefully we'll see ufc building him up slowly, he has true potential

Sounds like Wilkinson's grasping at straws to come up with some hate talk and sounding like an elementary school kid.

I'm looking forward to watching Makwan.

"I’ll bet you any amount of money Conor has not followed him back on Twitter or anything like that."

What the fuck is wrong with this world man...

If you don't like this post I won't be your friend anymore

Mac sounds jelly of the real Mak...

Maybe it's Connie who's the fangirl

#Alpha'd

You mean the guy that was talking shit about Conor when he was fighting on the prelims, only to bow down and come crawling to his gym when he realized the place he was training at in Sweden couldn't compare to what McGregor was doing in his gym?

Lol I'm sure you would think that's "alpha'd." But the adults know what's up. Amirkhani came crawling to SBG for knowledge after acting like he was too cool for school; he was sonned by Conor the moment he begged to be given the opportunity to enter their gym.

I bet he's mopping the floors after McGreGOAT gets a hard workout in.

Amirkhani was 4th in finnish wrestling championship, he competed during training camp just for the lols. He is also gaining huge popularity in social media due to his comments on immigration problems. Seems like a really good dude.

Hopefully we'll see ufc building him up slowly, he has true potential
He's brown nosing the anti-immigration idiots. I've lost a lot of respect for the dude and realized he's pretty stupid. He let's these muthafuckas post horrible racist crap on his wall just so he can get more likes and shares. He's a sell out.

He's brown nosing the anti-immigration idiots. I've lost a lot of respect for the dude and realized he's pretty stupid. He let's these muthafuckas post horrible racist crap on his wall just so he can get more likes and shares. He's a sell out.
Our whole country ia a sell out. Brussels has a leash around our neck, nothing much we can do except damage control (in which guys like Makwan come handily). There is a reason this mess is called EUROPEAN MIGRANT CRISIS and not some happy little picnic of happy little people. HUMAN TRAFFIC is absolutely insane problem, SJW's should shut up and let politicians solve this mess rather sooner than later.

ps. I come from finnish wrestling scene and Makwan isn't exactly the friendliest guy.

Saying that they should adapt to our society instead of bringing sharia-law here is stupid? I havent seen single racist post by makwan

Our whole country ia a sell out. Brussels has a leash around our neck, nothing much we can do except damage control (in which guys like Makwan come handily). There is a reason this mess is called EUROPEAN MIGRANT CRISIS and not some happy little picnic of happy little people. HUMAN TRAFFIC is absolutely insane problem, SJW's should shut up and let politicians solve this mess rather sooner than later.

ps. I come from finnish wrestling scene and Makwan isn't exactly the friendliest guy.
Amirkhani, the son of migrants, is literally Finland's only hope in the UFC - even for a main card fighter, let alone a champion. You should be hoping for more migrants!

Could you be little more specific about that last part? ( i have very little knowledge of the wrestling scene here)

Amirkhani, the son of migrants, is literally Finland's only hope in the UFC - even for a main card fighter, let alone a champion. You should be hoping for more migrants!
STFU it common knowledge in the local mma scene that amirkhani isnt the best finnish fighter (although he seems to be the most marketable). Id put Janne "Jamba" Elonen-Kulmala above him (hes on a 9 fight win streak and i would be surprised if we dont see him in ufc later this year. Also he has more amateur mma fights than any other finn)

Edit: Link To Jambas sherdog page http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Janne-ElonenKulmala-38125

Saying that they should adapt to our society instead of bringing sharia-law here is stupid? I havent seen single racist post by makwan
Makwan hasn't posted outright racist posts but he uses innuendo and phrases that are used by the anti-immigration extremists. He does that for popilarity amongst them.

Wilkinson beat Nicklas Backstrom - who was Amirkhani's team mate at the time - so of course Wilkinson got called out.

This is an interview he did about month and a bit before that article. He sounds better when you listen to the Manc accent. The last minute of the interview is interesting as well slating Conor a bit for his route to (at that time) fighting Aldo.

Makwan hasn't posted outright racist posts but he uses innuendo and phrases that are used by the anti-immigration extremists. He does that for popilarity amongst them.
or maybe there are some people who dont like immigration who are not idiots or extremists?! O.O I know! Mindblowing stuff!

Edit: also makwan has only stated that they should try to blend in here, not bring theyr problems over here (so not actually anti-immigration).

Back