Mike Wilkinson: McGregor doesn’t want “Brown Noser” Amirkhani at SBG

I hope Wilkinson wins, but I can't say that I am confident in it.

Good for you if that's the case, but the way you type does remind me of people on the Internet that try to claim they know more than they do. If you knew every statistic that Rosling brought up (I of course don't know what video you've watched) you must be spending a ton of time on this issue as it's has not been easily available, which would make it more surprising that you've posted in the way you have.

I have spent ridiculous amount of time on everything surrounding this stuff. My posts are often provocative on purpose, the other side rarely gives proper arguments either, often just giving retarded reasons based on feelings, not logic.

I saw a fight of Amirkhani's on YouTube and it looked pretty pathetic when he couldn't get the TD. He resorted to some heel hook attempts and pretty much failed against some journeyman. Do you see any merit to that fight? I don't really follow euro MMA so I don't know much. I also don't see any striking technique from Amirkhani he looks pretty bad hitting mits

Yeah, there is no doubt he struggles when he can't get the takedown, he relies very heavily on power takedowns. But like you mentioned, if he can't get the takedown he does start trying to pull guard to get it to the mat. His striking is creative albeit it lacks any kind of finesse. Wilkinson's fight to lose in my opinion unless he comes in with a stupid game plan.

Makwan has been training his MT under WMC world champion Riku Immonen for a while now.

Back