Mike Wilkinson: McGregor doesn’t want “Brown Noser” Amirkhani at SBG

Makwan hasn't posted outright racist posts but he uses innuendo and phrases that are used by the anti-immigration extremists. He does that for popilarity amongst them.

Lol @ being extremist just because you are against mass immigration.

CrimeRatesExplained.jpg

Yeah, because obviously race doesn´t correlate with crime. Ive seen similar statistics on news about how refugees still after taking account poverty etc. have 6 times higher chance to commit a rape than a native here in Finland, the flat number was around 15-30 of natives depending on which African or Middle-Eastern country they were from.

Dont bother to dig down the exact article, but im sure youve seen it if you´re following Finnish media.
So you are saying these people commit these crimes because of their race. Not because of colonial history or cultural aspects or any of that jazz, but because they are of certain race? Do you know what that's called? Racism.

Like I've said before, even valid points made by people with racist agendas can't be taken into account, can't be taken seriously. Statistics always need to be explained with many factors taken into account. Statistics are not for dumb prejudiced people

So you are saying these people commit these crimes because of their race. Not because of colonial history or cultural aspects or any of that jazz, but because they are of certain race? Do you know what that's called? Racism.

Like I've said before, even valid points made by people with racist agendas can't be taken into account, can't be taken seriously. Statistics always need to be explained with many factors taken into account. Statistics are not for dumb prejudiced people

1315516804575.gif

You´re using things i haven´t even said and use them to call me racist or dumb. My point was, some races DO have higher tendency to do crimes regardless of poverty or religion and whether its because of colonial history (Arabs, Ottomans etc. being one of the largest colonial powers btw) or whatever it does exist.

So tell me why should we take millions of these people to Europe, giving them free education, health care for the rest of their lives at our own expenses. Europeans don´t owe them anything. Many of the Asian(Not Middle-Eastern) countries are just as poor and even during Genocides people haven´t cried out to help them like this. Asian people statistically commit the least crimes, if you exclude Middle-East and Pakistan. I like you calling me dumb just because of my views on the matter. What makes you so smart? Please tell me you have at least gone through University.

I don´t support PS views in general, dont take me as one of them. I voted for them though, because they are the only party doing to even acknowledge the problem.

Last edited:
You´re using things i haven´t even said and use them to call me racist or dumb. My point was, some races DO have higher tendency to do crimes regardless of poverty or religion and whether its because of colonial history (Arabs, Ottomans etc. being one of the largest colonial powers btw) or whatever it does exist.

So tell me why should we take millions of these people to Europe, giving them free education, health care for the rest of their lives at our own expenses. Europeans don´t own them anything. Many of the Asian(Not Middle-Eastern) countries are just as poor and even during Genocides people haven´t cried out to help them like this. Asian people statistically commit the least crimes, if you exclude Middle-East and Pakistan. I like you calling me dumb just because of my views on the matter. What makes you so smart? Please tell me you have at least gone through University.

I don´t support PS views in general, dont take me as one of them. I voted for them though, because they are the only party doing to even acknowledge the problem.
You used a statistic to make your point. The fact that blacks and hispanics commit most of the crimes in the US. Well, who are the poor people there? Who are the ones who've endured social inequality the longest?

amirkhani probably submitted conor in training

So because Wilkinson, who trains in Manchester, says that Conor doesn't want people that try to get a rub off his fame your conclusion is that Makwan has submitted Conor in training?

You never read a single word in the article, did you? Judging from just the first page you're not alone though.

This might come as a surprise to you but us Finns, especially in the East are not a white European race of people.

Exactly, and this is why im confused as to why we have these people claiming we must help these refugees because of colonialism, white crimes and whatnot. Again you´re acting like youre so much smarter than me.

This might come as a surprise to you but us Finns, especially in the East are not a white European race of people.
Finno-ugric is pretty damn white in my books, little to none of that genghis-khan blood

I appreciate Wilkinson trying to get some attention on him & the fight, but it was a dumb move taking this angle AFTER Conor has already blasted pictures out there of him & Mr. Finland being all chummy together.

Exactly, and this is why im confused as to why we have these people claiming we must help these refugees because of colonialism, white crimes and whatnot. Again you´re acting like youre so much smarter than me.
We as Finns don't owe these people anything. Some European nations might, but not us, we were a third world country until the end of WW2. But we are a member of the EU now and as such we have our responsibilities. I think we have to help people who are in real need of help. We don't have to take in people who are just looking for something a little better, or at least we don't have to take full care of them. What I will never do is deny people in need protection just because some people are using the loopholes in our system. The system needs to be fixed ASAP

Lmfao at this cucky character that completely derailed the thread.

Pretty entertaining.

Finno-ugric is pretty damn white in my books, little to none of that genghis-khan blood
Not Genghis Khan blood, original Finno-Ugric blood. Like our relatives the Mari, the Khanty, the Mansi etc. We are a pale people, completely different from Indo Europeans. Your book is false.

Back