Mike Tyson wants to box for charity

He did something like this years back. People expected a real fight but it was a sparring session on PPV.

I feel sorry for the sparring partner if he brings it like that. I really hate talking about Wilder but everything seems to revert back to him ,I think Mike would break his jaw easily and make him look worthless if were being honest and this is the guy Wilder said fought bums ? Lol

Look at the power ,focus and inside work at his age , I bet Wilder was sweating just from looking at this .

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the sparring partner if he brings it like that. I really hate talking about Wilder but everything seems to revert back to him ,I think Mike would break his jaw easily and make him look worthless if were being honest and this is the guy Wilder said fought bums ? Lol

Look at the power ,focus and inside work at his age , I bet Wilder was sweating just from looking at this .

I really do think he would KO Wilder, even now. Wilder is too sloppy for someone like Tyson.

Let him spark Michael B Jordan

Logan Paul will last a few Rd with him and probably make him look silly too.

Logan Paul would lost by decision. His headmovement is good and he knows how to hold and run

I really do think he would KO Wilder, even now. Wilder is too sloppy for someone like Tyson.

Mike took beatings from Danny Williams and Kevin McBride about 15 years ago... What makes you think he would dominate a more consistent contender like Wilder today at the age of 54?
He's not Kid Dynamite anymore.

Mike took... ...today at the age of 54?
He's not Kid Dynamite anymore.

In defence of the notion, wilder is the textbook picture perfect opponent for Tyson. (In his younger years at least).
Wilder is tall, long and is very lacking in fundamental boxing skill and fight IQ.

This is perfect for the likes of Tyson to charge inside and do his thing.
The few videos that appear every so often of today's Tyson show that he can still do his moves fast and athletically. He can still drop effortlessly into those deep squats that Cus & Rooney made him train as a more challenging version of ducking. He can still snap into all his close range stances. That coordination is there.

The unknowns and likely lacking areas for Tyson would be ability to absorb a few punches and endurance of more than 30 seconds of true fight intensity.
But his skillset could not be more perfect in a matchup with wilder.

I strongly believe that Andy Ruiz would beat wilder too, in the shape he fought AJ.

Wilder said that? what a fucking punk.

Lol at a Mike Tyson come back thread turning into a Wilder hate thread.
Some of you guys are legit obsessive. It's not even trolling. It's like a legit illness.

Also Lol at thinking a 50 year old, drugged up, much smaller version of a guy who got stopped bad and quit bad for the end part of his career would do anything to a legit contender in their prime now.

He looked outta shape not too long ago, looks like a killer again. If hes going to throw with the same ferocity as he is in that video...RIP to whoever is willing to fight him in an exhibition

He should fight Peter McNeeley. McNeely would probably smash him again sadly.

Lol at a Mike Tyson come back thread turning into a Wilder hate thread.
Some of you guys are legit obsessive. It's not even trolling. It's like a legit illness.

Also Lol at thinking a 50 year old, drugged up, much smaller version of a guy who got stopped bad and quit bad for the end part of his career would do anything to a legit contender in their prime now.
And that's the harsh truth of the matter

Mike's problems were more mental than physical throughout his career. He said that he was shot after the Douglas fight, it's not entirely true but the scars of the douglas and holyfield fights did him in even though he had some skills left.

Wilder said that? what a fucking punk.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=27&ved=2ahUKEwjc6pDEsJ7pAhWhnOAKHftZCyk4FBAWMAZ6BAgAEAE&url=https://www.wsj.com/articles/deontay-wilder-might-be-americas-next-great-heavyweight-1543503267&usg=AOvVaw24G7c1UyN8OMMnzdx6HoZg

“You look at Mike Tyson. He fought a lot of bums too. When he did step up and fight the best of the division, what happened? He lost,” Wilder said in an interview. “Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield beat him twice, Buster Douglas beat him. He beat Michael Spinks but Michael Spinks was scared as s— “ D. Wilder

See when you get these types of fans ( they know who they are being protected on here ) you get cancerous individuals that actually support the cancer like a Wilder and deflect on an all time great like a Mike Tyson ,but it’s really a losing battle ,they only expose themselves and look like fools . Knowing Mike the entire Wilder b.s has probably motivated him to at least entertain a comeback and anyone who knows boxing knows a side by side comparison TODAY shows wilder would be in serious trouble at least for 3 rounds even if Tyson is 53 .

In the end it matters little ,Wilder is on his way out and will look like an ATG fool when it’s over and so will his fan girls ,watch .

Last edited:
Back