Mike Tyson wants to box for charity

To me he looked great vs corrie Sanders in exhibition and I honestly thought the William's fights was one of his best efforts. People forget that he has to get past big punches to land and how much that takes out of you.

Lol I confused him with Kevin McBride.
I figured! As an aside, I ran into Kevin McBride in a hardware store in Lowell recently. He's a massive individual and despite Mike obviously having been very past his prime when they fought, it was still cool to see the man who retired Mike Tyson.

Tyson isn’t beating any of the current crop of top heavies. He’s too old! I expect him to till keep his power. I hit harder at 45 than I did at 25. Everything else is the problem.
He’s definitely slower, and completely off balance after he rolls under and throws the straight right. That shit gets exploited by decent pros. And his legs will crumble when he gets hit hard on the chin.

Lol at a Mike Tyson come back thread turning into a Wilder hate thread.
Some of you guys are legit obsessive. It's not even trolling. It's like a legit illness.

Also Lol at thinking a 50 year old, drugged up, much smaller version of a guy who got stopped bad and quit bad for the end part of his career would do anything to a legit contender in their prime now.

come on dude, you know the score. You’re boy lost, that means he’s shit, and he always was!

33SaQEY.gif
........./ Done! ;)

Last edited:
I think Fedor would make a great opponent for a charity match. As far as digging up interest, gotta think an exhibition vs Roy Jones Jr would be fun for everyone

I suspect that Williams doesn't have chance now vs Mike.
Williams is long totally out of shape and is known for what reason he now is called to do fights now.
Including to " poor " ( LOL ) eastern europe from FSU.<45>
https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/6522
Any questions what happens if he now does have a boxer in ring with him, not a bum?

---
Regards to Ruiz, nor Williams nor today's Mike doesn't have chance against him.

Last edited:
I think Fedor would make a great opponent for a charity match.
Yeah, but only if without current fear from viruse and with 3 months + campaign before fight.
Fedor is able to box but he isn't pure boxer, so Fedor should try to adapt seriously if this is boxing match. God knows, might Fedor agree with this or no.

Mike Tyson is fighting nobody soon, he was shit when he retired, 15 years isnt going to erase shitness, and hitting a few pads and actually fighting with someone are fucking miles apart

Mike Tyson is fighting nobody soon, he was shit when he retired, 15 years isnt going to erase shitness, and hitting a few pads and actually fighting with someone are fucking miles apart

yeah looking good on the bag/pads means very little to actually sparring or fighting. Even more so when you’re over 50 years old.

I really do think he would KO Wilder, even now. Wilder is too sloppy for someone like Tyson.
Ridiculous talk .... Tyson got out classed by Kevin Mcbride 15 years ago lol .... I love Iron Mike , but Wilder hurts him bad at this stage .....

He looks in great shape but people are crazy at jumping to Tyson can be challenging for titles. This is training for an exhibition not for Wilder.

I suspect that Williams doesn't have chance now vs Mike.
Williams is long totally out of shape and is known for what reason he now is called to do fights now.
Including to " poor " ( LOL ) eastern europe from FSU.<45>
https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/6522
Any questions what happens if he now does have a boxer in ring with him, not a bum?

---
Regards to Ruiz, nor Williams nor today's Mike doesn't have chance against him.
Holy shit. I had no idea that Danny Williams was still going! Looks like he's just turned into a journey man opponent for younger HW's to beat up. Sad to see that's what he's doing at 46 years old.

Back