• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Mike Tyson vs Mark Hunt is in the works, Fedor fight dead

Can the Saudis organize Biden vs Trump so we don't have to wait until November?
This and Putin vs Zelensky too.
Additionally there are Lavrov, Peskov and Medvedev...I think ppvs sales with them on fight card will be beautiful....

A retired, completely shot, 57 year old Mike versus a recently retired, completely shot, 47 year old Fedor. That's what we're getting. Hard pass on that.

Turki Al-Sheikh said no more “Influencer boxing”, but as ex-pros this would not cover it. He needs to expand it to retired fighters.

Turki Al-Sheikh said no more “Influencer boxing”, but as ex-pros this would not cover it. He needs to expand it to retired fighters.
Yeah he doesn't want any more influencers (youtubers, etc) but he noted that was just his personal opinion. The king and/or crown prince may still want to see that stuff unfortunately. It'd be nice if they showed no interest in retired fighters and influencers.

Might be more like the Roy Jones gentlemans kind of deal ? More an exhibition
That would be nice, hopefully you are right. Tyson can do that, when he is winning anyway, but can Fedor? Especially with the politics going on, I don’t know..

Prime Mike v Prime Fedor in no rules streetfight would have been epic. Like everyone else I hope this doesn't go ahead although no doubt it will as will grease palms where needed.

Mike Tyson looked great in last bout. I don't think Hunt is going to do much, but this is just exhibition, means very little.

Back