Mike Tyson to Cody Garbradnt: "When you win the belt back this time, you appreciate it more"

giphy.gif

I don't know man, where I'm from... that's pretty weak to give a shoulder bump to someone who's coming to give you a hug.

When they met, they each gave each other props with a shake and embrace... then Mike goes for the same to say bye, and Cody gives him a half hearted shake
Wouldnt look too much into it. Cody is into his cut and talking to him as he's shaking his hand and cutting a promo for the UFC.

They seem cool with each other.

I don't know man, where I'm from... that's pretty weak to give a shoulder bump to someone who's coming to give you a hug.

When they met, they each gave each other props with a shake and embrace... then Mike goes for the same to say bye, and Cody gives him a half hearted shake

They have met before.

Wouldnt look too much into it. Cody is into his cut and talking to him as he's shaking his hand and cutting a promo for the UFC.

They seem cool with each other.
Fair enough.

I still think its pretty weaksauce. Like, if Michael Jordan came up to give me a hug, I would give him a hug not a side bump.

But if it was Dana, I would do what Cody did.

Fair enough.

I still think its pretty weaksauce. Like, if Michael Jordan came up to give me a hug, I would give him a hug not a side bump.

But if it was Dana, I would do what Cody did.
He did at the beginning though. It gets a bit weird being too touchy filli when your with the bois.

Then Cody asked him if he would water load or just jog to cut weight not realizing Tyson fought at hw

~DaViD~

Who do you think punches harder today? Tyson or Cody? Legit question.

If you HAD to be punched by either one of them, who would you pick?

In that video Tyson looks like he's taken one too many vicodin

If you HAD to be punched by either one of them, who would you pick?

Hard question. I legit think Tyson could kill me with a punch in his prime. But still, if I could brag about being hit by fucking Mike Tyson, damn I would gamble with my life just for bragging rights.

Hard question. I legit think Tyson could kill me with a punch in his prime. But still, if I could brag about being hit by fucking Mike Tyson, damn I would gamble with my life just for bragging rights.

Yeah, Tyson with no gloves could still kill me with a punch.
Yup

Cody knows this to be true for him too. I'm certain Old Tyson hits harder that 135 pound TJ Dillashaw

Back