Mike Tyson to Cody Garbradnt: "When you win the belt back this time, you appreciate it more"

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Timestamped

Tyson tells Cody they drove down just to see him... then Cody says he appreciates it and then they say bye, where Cody gives Mike a half sideway hug-shake while not even looking at Mike while Mike is trying to give him props.

At this point, I'm thinking that Cody doesn't respect anyone other than himself.

Cody gives Mike a half sideway hug-shake while not even looking at Mike while Mike is trying to give him props.

At this point, I'm thinking that Cody doesn't respect anyone other than himself.

{<huh}

Did you run out of shit to complain about or what was this

PS anyone who says CoGar in this thread gets reported :cool:

Correction:

He said, "YOU'LL appreciate it more"

As in it will mean more because you know what it feels like to have lost the belt.

Someone with a face tat
Is always gonna root for a person with a neck tat

No, he says 'Win you win the belt back this time YOU'LL appreciate it more'

Which provides a different context.

Timestamped

Tyson tells Cody they drove down just to see him... then Cody says he appreciates it and then they say bye, where Cody gives Mike a half sideway hug-shake while not even looking at Mike while Mike is trying to give him props.

Probably more Cody being intimidated by Mike, knows Mike could kill him if he felt he looked at him wrong.

Correction:

He said, "YOU'LL appreciate it more"

As in it will mean more because you know what it feels like to have lost the belt.
Thanks for pointing it out.

I just played it again, and he says "YOU appreciate it more"

not You'll. So the message is the same as in title

Wise words from the man...

I dont think Cody was dissing him with that handshake. He was probably nervous and trying to act cool with everyone around the cameras on him.

Timestamped

Cody asked Mike Tyson if he water loaded to make the Unlimited Pounds HW limit.

16085706032011125901.jpg

Who do you think punches harder today? Tyson or Cody? Legit question.

Tyson looks like he's heavily medicated. Is he dying?

Wise words from the man...

I dont think Cody was dissing him with that handshake.
I don't know man, where I'm from... that's pretty weak to give a shoulder bump to someone who's coming to give you a hug.

When they met, they each gave each other props with a shake and embrace... then Mike goes for the same to say bye, and Cody gives him a half hearted shake

Back