Mike Tyson knocked out grown men as a 12 year old kid!

Dana's Moonface

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/10175441/mike-tyson-knocked-out-men-aged-12/

I know this is a boxing topic, but it's fucking Mike as a kid knocking out grown ass men!!

I think it should be posted in the heavies!

Kid was 12 and weighing in at 13 stone 5lb (187lb)

12 year old Mike with some tdd defence would be 170lb UFC Champ!

images

Lmao is he meant to be 12 in that photo

Buster Douglas would have beaten that 12 year old bum.

Video of him KO'ing an adult at 12yrs old or it didn't happen.

David Tua was fighting and beating up grown men at aged 8.

His dad owned a store and he'd bring men off the street to fight David. If they could beat him, he'd give them a loaf of bread for free.

What a dick. Dressing up as a 12 year old kid so he can sneak up on and knock out grown men.

Twelve year old Mike probably would've joined Chris Gardocki's school playground gang had it been around then. He would've been a serious upgrade over the ginger kid.

Lmao is he meant to be 12 in that photo
He was an absolute freak. If you can find any pics of Mike with Teddy Atlas in the background, he was 15 or under.

15 years old, right here-

Tyson needed Cuss and his team to succeed. i would bet that if Cuss were alive and Rooney were with him in the 90's His career would have been different.

Last edited:
Wtf oldest 12 year old ever either mikes mum lied or Mikes just been badass forver

He wasn't 12 in that photo but the guy was a genetic freak and matured real early

15 year old mike would destroy 99.9% of people

Id just say Mike you can have all the sweats you want

He was an absolute freak. If you can find any pics of Mike with Teddy Atlas in the background, he was 15 or under.

15 years old, right here-

he was, i saw some feed on my facebook where he was recently doing some of the moves he used to do so well, even at 50 whatever, he still would be faster than any heavyweight on the planet doing the same move. Not every fighter can do that, I recently watched aaron pryor and tommy hearn's last fights, they were about 36 and 47 respectively and both, who used to have some fast hands, looked like they were moving in slow motion.

that article has a clip of the recent lesson, the one i saw he looked faster but it was the same scenario. btw, it's good to hear teddy atlas still tearing down the man who gave him his biggest boost by the association.

I believe he was knocking grown elderly women out as a 12 year-old kid for their SS and/or welfare checks and landed himself in trouble/JDC for it. Am I wrong?
I don't think he was quite KO'ing guys yet, but who knows. I've seen Seano's clip before and he was ID'd as 15 and I'm sure by then he could knock out most anyone.

Mike is the shit. Great right hand, legendary left hook, unreal upper body movement and a fantastic rapist

Mike is the shit. Great right hand, legendary left hook, unreal upper body movement and a fantastic rapist
"They called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse'. I'm not a recluse."

Interesting thing about tyson is that he says in his podcast that he watched the first ufc event and became an instant fan. Said he couldn't fight mma because he would quit after getting leg kicked.

Dude has huge respect for mma. Gis podcasts are awesome and has an encyclopedia brain when it comes to boxing of the past

Back