Mike Tyson Blows 40G Worth of Weed Each Month

wwkirk

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Mike Tyson says he smokes $40G worth of pot each month

"Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson this week said he and his podcast co-host smoke around $40,000 worth in pot each month on his California ranch where he grows cannabis.
“We smoke ten tons of weed on the ranch a month,” Eben Britton, his “Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson" co-host added, according to Yahoo Finance."

Fortunately for him, he can afford it.

"Tyson added that his ranch sells around $500,000 in cannabis to dispensaries in California and Nevada each month. He has been involved in the pot industry since after his last fight in 2005, Yahoo reported."

ten tons of weed each month means over 300kg per day. i'm going to have to assume he's somewhat exaggerating.

I guess it depends on how much they sell it for. I seriously doubt Tyson Ranch weed is 10 dollar a gram type stuff.

Tens tons?! I’m calling bullshit!! No way someone smokes 20,000 lbs in a month... that might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

Shocker. Tyson is getting ass-raped again because he's not very business savvy.

That's impossible. Smoking that much. Sounds like he needs to beat down whoever is stealing from him. Again.

Shocker. Tyson is getting ass-raped again because he's not very business savvy.

That's impossible. Smoking that much. Sounds like he needs to beat down whoever is stealing from him. Again.
Have you seen the weed boxes his company sells?

40000 probably includes you smoking up all his friends, all the weed they smoke up with whoever's on the podcast and all their buddies probably chilling in the back room.

Maybe he is talking about the weight of the entire plants used to blaze him and all his friends before being reduced to buds. If the full plant weighs 100x as much as the bud he would still have to smoke like 2 lbs of weed a day which still seems outragous.

Fuck yeah Awesome! That would be a trip hearing mike talk about the old days! Im a heavy smoker and that does seem a little far fetched.

That’s nearly 7 oz’s a day for what I buy an ounce for lol

Tyson is proof that you can be addicted to weed.

i think when he says "we", he means everyone who visits his ranch...

also, he is earning real money if he is pulling in 500k a month selling it

i think when he says "we", he means everyone who visits his ranch...

also, he is earning real money if he is pulling in 500k a month selling it

500k profit a month is sitting pretty money.

I wonder how much of that profit he pockets, I remember some sleazy guy walking around with him on TMZ and I think he is the business manager of the weed business for Tyson.

I hope Tyson doesn't make the same mistake in trusting people with his assets again. But I think that is why the guy makes sure Tyson is doped up, so he is aloof and easily controlled and doesn't seem to care about anything and just chilling.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back