Mike Tyson Blows 40G Worth of Weed Each Month

500k profit a month is sitting pretty money.

I wonder how much of that profit he pockets, I remember some sleazy guy walking around with him on TMZ and I think he is the business manager of the weed business for Tyson.

I hope Tyson doesn't make the same mistake in trusting people with his assets again. But I think that is why the guy makes sure Tyson is doped up, so he is aloof and easily controlled and doesn't seem to care about anything and just chilling.

i dont think Tyson will ever be able to manage his business, he will always be manipulated, but he seems a lot happier than i have seen him for a long time....he has never really had good people round him, so he doesnt understand.....he looks happy though, which is the main thing

Numbers are completely false

Tyson can barely string a sentence together guarantee math isnt his strong suite.

It's not even very likely to smoke a pound in 1 day by yourself or with a buddy.

He may smoke alot but not to those ridiculous numbers.

i dont think Tyson will ever be able to manage his business, he will always be manipulated, but he seems a lot happier than i have seen him for a long time....he has never really had good people round him, so he doesnt understand.....he looks happy though, which is the main thing
He should get his son Miguel to help run the business for him. I dont trust that shady looking dude who was with him, he just had that fake smile thing going. I hope they dont screw Mike over, but a lot of these famous and rich people get screwed its pretty common.

He should get his son Miguel to help run the business for him. I dont trust that shady looking dude who was with him, he just had that fake smile thing going. I hope they dont screw Mike over, but a lot of these famous and rich people get screwed its pretty common.

Mike Tyson getting screwed over.......never

Not even Snoop smokes that much.

Im sure what he means is that he has shit loads of parties and 39k of weed get stolen each month. Didn't he give a Rolls Royce to someone once and forget he gave it to them.

I guess it depends on how much they sell it for. I seriously doubt Tyson Ranch weed is 10 dollar a gram type stuff.

I wanna know why the price of a dime bag hasn't changed since the 1970s

Tyson can barely string a sentence together guarantee math isnt his strong suite.

Well if you can be certain about one fact with weed is that permanent use of it also permanently lowers your cognitive functions. You literally get dumb as a rock by constantly smoking weed.

Could explain a thing about Tysons "happiness".

Back