Mike Tyson and Chuck Liddell should fight bare knuckle.

Tyson is a born again pacifist. So he would never fight Chuck. And if he did, I think Chuck would knock him out. If you think Chuck’s chin is gone, then you haven’t sparred with Mike Tyson lately.

Tyson would make Reshad’s ko of Chuck look like a jab.

Tyson is a born again pacifist. So he would never fight Chuck. And if he did, I think Chuck would knock him out. If you think Chuck’s chin is gone, then you haven’t sparred with Mike Tyson lately.
And you have? I say Tyson has always hit harder than Chuck & would murder him.

Chuck belongs no where near Sanctioned Combat in the present day.

Also chuck HAS fought bareknuckle before. It was just refered to as Vale Tudo at the time.

Last edited:
Yes I have sparred with Tyson. His chin is taxed.
What’s the story on this? Would love to hear it. Tyson is my favorite boxer ever. Even if this is a troll job it’s still gonna be interesting.

I love reading all these posts about guys that think they would KO chuck in an MMA fight.

There are levels to this shit.

And even though Chuck is 25 years past his prime, he would still make 99.9% of Sherdawggers tremble if they locked eyes with him during the staredown.

Chuck is a born killer.

The UFC was lucky it had some rules before the Iceman made his first appearance in the cage.

Otherwise, Chuck would have murdered quite a few of his opponents.

Dead.

Chuck Liddell was a complete savage, bordering on non-human.

He was an animal’s animal.

Don’t let the head tat and Mohawk fool you — he only rocked that look because his natural hair was very fear-inducing and the tat covers up a birthmark on his scalp — so he thought those 2 things softened up his look a little and would make people feel less frightened around him — not opposing fighters, just friends and family.

I love reading all these posts about guys that think they would KO chuck in an MMA fight.

There are levels to this shit.

And even though Chuck is 25 years past his prime, he would still make 99.9% of Sherdawggers tremble if they locked eyes with him during the staredown.

Chuck is a born killer.

The UFC was lucky it had some rules before the Iceman made his first appearance in the cage.

Otherwise, Chuck would have murdered quite a few of his opponents.

Dead.

Easy there. Chuck was certainly tough, but if you think he was more brutal than early Tank Abbott or Gary Goodridge, you didn't watch early NHB. There were some true sociopaths in the early days.

I never suggested Tyson vs. Chuck. Each of those gentlemen should main event a BKFC card against a geriatric can. Then if they both win, they face off.
Who the fuck is Chuck supposed to fight - the fat dude who Don Frye KO'd in seconds?

Did Chuck bang your mom or steal your girl? Violate you in some way? My God man why do you wish this upon the poor guy.

So sign washed up old fighters is the way to go?
BJ Penn and Chuck?
Why not dig up Evan Tanners body too?
Maybe the best option is to go with convicts?
We have Joe Son,Thiago silva,Mayhem.

Bare knuckle is just a fad but as long as the fad is ongoing, BKFC should go big and get some big names before they fold.

Wand?

Rampage?

Manuwa?

BJ Cann?

Who else?
miky would break both hands in under 30 seconds and cry about having thpindal hand breaks.

You could THINK about KOing Chuck and he'd fall over.

Even todays Mike would probably Ko someone quite fast.

Bare knuckle is just a fad but as long as the fad is ongoing, BKFC should go big and get some big names before they fold.

Wand?

Rampage?

Manuwa?

BJ Cann?

Who else?

My money is on “Iron Mike”..........

Still got the moves.......

<BC1>

Back