Mike Tyson and Chuck Liddell should fight bare knuckle.

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Bare knuckle is just a fad but as long as the fad is ongoing, BKFC should go big and get some big names before they fold.

Wand?

Rampage?

Manuwa?

BJ Cann?

Who else?

Dubs for suggesting Tyson vs Chuck

Ban for that BJ dig.

I can only compare bare knuckle to human cockfighting. It will never take off!

A gust of wind from a missed punch would KO chuck. Gtfo with that

Dubs for suggesting Tyson vs Chuck

Ban for that BJ dig.

I never suggested Tyson vs. Chuck. Each of those gentlemen should main event a BKFC card against a geriatric can. Then if they both win, they face off.

Chuck would get KO'd by the wind if he walked out too fast.

I have pit my cock against that of many other men.

One time I had a cock contest with a friend of mine. He ended up filming me with his wife!!! I SAVED THEIR MARRIAGE

I was a Chuck hater during his championship reign and loved watching him get knocked out. Dude should not be fighting anymore.

I don't think Tyson would be interested in boxing and would also cost too much.

They said the exact same thing about MMA. Why is it more cockfighting than regular boxing? Visible damage might be greater, but actual physical damage is much less present than in regular boxing.

From a health perspective, I think it's much wiser just to skip the gloves and have less rounds > less brain damage this way.

It looks bloody but should that really be a criterium?

TS confirmed Chuck Hater, wants him to have CTE.

So sign washed up old fighters is the way to go?
BJ Penn and Chuck?
Why not dig up Evan Tanners body too?

A gust of wind from a missed punch would KO chuck. Gtfo with that
Actually the reflection of a punch would trigger a KO for Chuck these days! Even a fat Sherbro who is a couch potato and dwell in his younger brother’s basement has a good chance.

Its weird, whenever fantasy matchups come up I think of Nancy Grace even though I dont follow her at all. Ive seen some clips of her, interviews and a bit of her show. Shes so ferocious though so lets see her against Amanda Nunes with just the mitts.

Do you want these guys to do end up not recognizing their family?

For gods sake let them live as normal people for a change.

I think sanctioning Chuck to fight is immoral, it's well outside the limits of sport imo. I wouldn't watch, fuck that.

Jesus no. Do really wanna watch Chuck die. The man needs to stay away from anything that will touch his chin

Back