Mike Perry thought he was showing up to a FIGHT tonight but it turned out it was a TRACK MEET

Mike Plastic was shook big time after he got hurt.

LOL....dude has 1 punch and couldn't even throw it. Got dropped twice and outclassed.

Round out your game...Jesus...throw a jab.

Both Jouban and Roberts had the same cowardly gameplan of literally running backwards and throwing potshots for 3 rounds. I have never seen a fighter strike such fear into their opponents that they literally won't fight back until Perry loses his patience and runs straight into their fists in order to get something started, because he cares about the fans.
so sorry he didn't make the fight that you wanted. I'm so happy though cuz he beat your little bitch boy.

Perrry is a poor mans Phil Baroni. Platinum nation should be ashamed.

Both Jouban and Roberts had the same cowardly gameplan of literally running backwards and throwing potshots for 3 rounds. I have never seen a fighter strike such fear into their opponents that they literally won't fight back until Perry loses his patience and runs straight into their fists in order to get something started, because he cares about the fans.
100% true

Total overuse and misuse of the word literally. That word needs to be retired from the internet permanently.

That fight was pretty bad and Perry looked like a can in there i was kinda expecting better showing. He was graceful in defeat and he seems to have power although i have only seen highlights from his other fights so who knows. His striking needs work i mean how can a person who going to be a pro fighter not know how cut a ring off and then not through more then 50 punches it was a let down.

Total overuse and misuse of the word literally. That word needs to be retired from the internet permanently.

Nope, Jouban and Roberts did not figuratively do those things, they literally did them. You are literally an ultra pretentious douche.

Back