Mike Perry thought he was showing up to a FIGHT tonight but it turned out it was a TRACK MEET

lol @ shrinking the octagon because Perry lost.
What if they fought on a football field?
208b8f_013937eeedf94457981ea4b5af086c85.png

He got knocked down twice at a track meet? That's embarrassing.

Both Jouban and Roberts had the same cowardly gameplan of literally running backwards and throwing potshots for 3 rounds. I have never seen a fighter strike such fear into their opponents that they literally won't fight back until Perry loses his patience and runs straight into their fists in order to get something started, because he cares about the fans.

I get your point but it's so annoying when a fighter can't deal with such a simple game
Plan. Perry needs to step his game up.

Both Jouban and Roberts had the same cowardly gameplan of literally running backwards and throwing potshots for 3 rounds. I have never seen a fighter strike such fear into their opponents that they literally won't fight back until Perry loses his patience and runs straight into their fists in order to get something started, because he cares about the fans.
pZyev.gif

Perry's the one who will wake up tomorrow limping with legs that are black and blue.

The salt from your tears might be able to sooth them.

Sure, cool story bro...

Jouban Modeling Nation is da House !!

Remember that.

I was hoping Perry would win just to see the goat nonsense continue.

Back