Mike Perry lost to a guy high on Mushrooms.

He lost because he is sub par, at best, in the skill department.

At this stage he should be cut and maybe use his name to get a PVZ size payday with the bare knuckle organization.

Mikes on serious skid. With all these losses and only a points win over gall in recent memory seriously puts him on the chopping block.

Mikes on serious skid. With all these losses and only a points win over gall in recent memory seriously puts him on the chopping block.
He's past the point of being on the chopping block - he needs to be wiped and flushed down the toilet like the turd that he is.

Have you ever done mushrooms? It would be more likely to enhance performance then decrease it, especially at micro doses
I'm not sure that's true. I've done psychedelics more than 50 times, microdoses only a few times tho but they made me sleepy and you're not in a mood to fight lol

I like big doses <BirdieOwn>

I'm not sure that's true. I've done psychedelics more than 50 times, microdoses only a few times tho but they made me sleepy and you're not in a mood to fight lol

I like big doses <BirdieOwn>
Well all the times I’ve microdosed shrooms I literally felt like Michael Jordan on the basketball court and my creativity hit new levels so I can’t say I’ve had the same experience lol

Well all the times I’ve microdosed shrooms I literally felt like Michael Jordan on the basketball court and my creativity hit new levels so I can’t say I’ve had the same experience lol
I microdosed like 3 times only and it's not worth it. I like those DMT level trips haha. That's what I'm aiming for when I trip

If I have to take a small dose of a psychedelic, I'd rather take LSD instead. I have way more energy

Only to other idiots

Any martial artist who’s microdosed psychedelics would tell you they offer a marginal performance / creativity increase.
Lol I think you're trying to say Rogan is bright. Hilarious take. Enjoy your drugs.

I microdosed like 3 times only and it's not worth it. I like those DMT level trips haha. That's what I'm aiming for when I trip

If I have to take a small dose of a psychedelic, I'd rather take LSD instead. I have way more energy
God damn you go all the way in lol, how much grams of mushrooms is a regular trip for you?

God damn you go all the way in lol, how much grams of mushrooms is a regular trip for you?
I'm kinda sensible to psychedelics so a 4g trip hits me harder than 6,7g for others. But I did more than 4g also haha

It's funny because I can take the most MDMA, speed, coke etc from my group of friends but psychedelics always hit me way harder than them.

My highest dose of LSD was 1250ug (NEVER AGAIN). I had full horror ego death trip and I was fucked up for a while after it. I'm kinda scared to dose again lol

I'm kinda sensible to psychedelics so a 4g trip hits me harder than 6,7g for others. But I did more than 4g also haha

It's funny because I can take the most MDMA, speed, coke etc from my group of friends but psychedelics always hit me way harder than them.

My highest dose of LSD was 1250ug (NEVER AGAIN). I had full horror ego death trip and I was fucked up for a while after it. I'm kinda scared to dose again lol
Damn dude you’re a warrior, I’m fucked up off a 4g trip so couldn’t even imagine a 6 to 7g one, instant ego death every time

Mushrooms are awesome.

And yes, good luck putting someone on shrooms to sleep.

The last time I did liberty caps I had a worse trip than I've ever had from ACID and simply will never do them again.

I couldn't even imagine being in a fight in the midst of an intense shroom trip, I'd be helpless.

Damn dude you’re a warrior, I’m fucked up off a 4g trip so couldn’t even imagine a 6 to 7g one, instant ego death every time
Yeah. If you want to go deep the best is DMT, never take high doses of LSD trust me, I underestimated it and paid the price. I always thought tryptamines are the real deal and lysergamides are more recreational. Well they are not. Especially not over 400ug let alone 1250ug hahaha

But shrooms are wild, high doses of shrooms are DMT level for me every time, 7g is comparable to a very strong DMT trip. I don't need to add harmalas. Just shrooms alone does the trick if the dose is high enough

If you are ready to meet the creator, see aliens, shamans, to travel through time, to die, to see what the world is all about etc Just do it :cool:

The last time I did liberty caps I had a worse trip than I've ever had from ACID and simply will never do them again.

I couldn't even imagine being in a fight in the midst of an intense shroom trip, I'd be helpless.
Liberty caps are more potent than regular cubes. What was your dosage?

Yeah, when I trip hard, I don't even know what is happening around me, who am I, don't know how to speak let alone fight.

Lol I think you're trying to say Rogan is bright. Hilarious take. Enjoy your drugs.
Yup. Only dumb people seem to believe he’s a moron. The hypocrisy and lack of awareness is quite comical to witness.

And yes, microdosing is a well known performance enhancer.

I've run 15 miles on mushrooms and felt great. Farthest I ran prior to that was around 4.

I've also been forcibly sucked through a portal and had a hard time getting out of my bedsheet.

Idk if you could call it a performance enhancer. Maybe if you get lucky.

Microdosing is for weird pussies with depression issues who are scared of just doing the damn thing.

I've run 15 miles on mushrooms and felt great. Farthest I ran prior to that was around 4.

I've also been forcibly sucked through a portal and had a hard time getting out of my bedsheet.

Idk if you could call it a performance enhancer. Maybe if you get lucky.

Microdosing is for weird pussies with depression issues who are scared of just doing the damn thing.
because you can just trip balls while in the middle of jiu jitsu class..

Back