Mike Perry lost to a guy high on Mushrooms.

I've run 15 miles on mushrooms and felt great. Farthest I ran prior to that was around 4.

I've also been forcibly sucked through a portal and had a hard time getting out of my bedsheet.

Idk if you could call it a performance enhancer. Maybe if you get lucky.

Microdosing is for weird pussies with depression issues who are scared of just doing the damn thing.

That happened to me plenty of times. Or when you get lost in voids lol

High doses are the best, micro pretty much useless or at least not for me

Liberty caps are more potent than regular cubes. What was your dosage?

Yeah, when I trip hard, I don't even know what is happening around me, who am I, don't know how to speak let alone fight.

I had 3 grams I believe, it's been a long time. I've had them in the past but these particular ones were just way, way too much for me. I've done golden teachers since in small doses (2 G) and had a reasonably good time but I'll never touch those fuckers again.

I had 3 grams I believe, it's been a long time. I've had them in the past but these particular ones were just way, way too much for me. I've done golden teachers since in small doses (2 G) and had a reasonably good time but I'll never touch those fuckers again.
Hahah, I know what you're talking about. High doses of psychedelics are very intense. You can't even describe with words the intensity of the trip. It's just too much, I felt like I'm going insane a bunch of times <45>

7 losses in his last 10 fights should tell you all you need to know about tinfoil perry.

Have you ever done mushrooms? It would be more likely to enhance performance then decrease it, especially at micro doses
At micro doses, probably. But fighting would be the last thing on my mind on a good shroom buzz. It would actually be a nightmare to have to fight on strong shrooms.

Back