Media Mike Perry just announced that he has a fight coming up, and it's big news.

Does his hashtag OnePunchMan mean its Chimaev or does he call himself "One Punch Man"?

Mike Perry is probably better than any fighter Khazmat has faced
No, he's not. Meerschaert is definitely better than Perry.

If Khamzat does fight someone who's not top 10, I'd hope that it'd be someone like Holland, Magny, Jingliang... Perry is not on his level IMO. Dude was getting lit up by Mickey fucking Gall. Perry should fight someone like Pereira or Nick Diaz.

No, he's not. Meerschaert is definitely better than Perry.

If Khamzat does fight someone who's not top 10, I'd hope that it'd be someone like Holland, Magny, Jingliang... Perry is not on his level IMO. Dude was getting lit up by Mickey fucking Gall. Perry should fight someone like Pereira or Nick Diaz.

Is he though? I think it's pretty close. But fine even if we say Meerkat is better, he's still a MW. Perry is a WW.

Perry has name value, he's big among hardcores as as name, his name was floated around TMZ/ESPN for knocking out an old guy at a bar and all his bullshit.

I guess it's also whether you want to bring Khazmat up "slowly" or just throw him into the fire. Might not be wise to give him too much too fast. As much as everyone is jerking him off here on Sherdog, and as much as he has impressed and been dominant. In reality he's really fought no one yet. Any elite MW and pretty much every top 10 MW would wax Gerald Meerschaert too, they have.

But back to Perry vs Meerschaert. Gerald Meerkat is 6-6 in the UFC. What's his best win? Deron Winn? His wins aren't impressive. Perry is 7-6 and his wins are better as well. He has wins over Paul Felder, Elleberger, other Cowboy, and Gall fwiw. I'd say Perry but it's close enough that it's not even relevant.

Him vs a cellmate, make this happen.

Vs. Nick Diaz.

Not gonna lie, would watch the shit out of that fight.

Please JBG.

Ahhhhhh shit. Y'all know who he's going up against, right?

Dude it better be against Khamzat!

Mike Perry seems like a piece of crap. Chimaev would be fun though!

{<redford}

I said Khamzat vs Perry makes the most sense and the likely matchup well see next... We'll see if I'm right again. First Nick Diaz returning and now this. Heat check baby...

Chimaev
Pereira
Robbie
Alhassan

Hopefully, one of those

Perry vs Lawler or Perry vs Khamzat

Those are the fights I want

Ohhh yaaa. Perry VS Lawler would be dope.

Shit like that is why guys should stick around. People want Woodley to retire. No, just make him gatekeeper status. Fun fights like that

Now I really wanna see perry VS Lawler

Back