Mike Perry Bulking for MW?

WTF is he talking about? Can we get a ebonics translator to decipher that tweet..?

Saw on it his IG, if I recall he's walking currently at 255... He doesn't look fat, but thick and holding some water from that acai.;)

He ould move up to heavy at some point in a couple of years. His legs are kinda tiny though for his size though imo.

Yea, I was kidding. He is huge. Bigger and thicker than Fedor, CC and Minotauro. THey'd still finish him within a round ntl.

wow, cool freemason smartphone design, very original..
iu

Who is this amish runaway? And how did he become technically proficient enough to hack PMP's gram?

It makes zero sense. Seriously. None!
He is the biggest fighter I’ve ever seen who can drop weight. Dude legit looks like he could be a small HW lol.
How he weighs 185. Almost feels like the whole system is rigged for him and it’s a fake scale.
He should be LHW.
Agreed, but lets not forget Rumble....who at 220 walkaround would get to 170! Gotta be the record....

Ok, I'm going to feed you. Shogun ? Machida ? Santos ?
Wrong wrong and wrong. All of those guys lack positioning. Especially Machida and Santos. Shogun at his best had good basics but his punches were never tight, he would throw wide and loopy single shots. Costa throws in combination and always has his feet with him when he does. Costa has better footwork than those guys as well. Machida has a completely different style so by definition he doesnt have the fundamentals of boxing that Costa has. Santos is fast and powerful, but he rushes in wildly. He doesnt feint as much and never goes to the body. You may think Costas just a brawler but I urge you to go and look back at his fights. Look at how balanced he is and how perfect he throws punches.

Where are you getting this number from?

He said on IG he was walking around at 240lbs. Makes sense since he was 214lbs in the cage against Romero and that's him cutting a lot of weight.

Looks way too lean in that photo to be 240lbs+ though.

If you can make the weight, you make the weight

It's not "cowardly" to make a weight class dummy
Yeah it is. The opposite is true for real badasses like Frankie Edgar or Randy Couture, guys who cut minimal or no weight and fought guys that were noticeably bigger and still became champions. If you weigh more than Jon Jones and you choose to fight at 185lbs it says a lot about your lack of confidence in fighting close to your real weight.

Yeah it is. The opposite is true for real badasses like Frankie Edgar or Randy Couture, guys who cut minimal or no weight and fought guys that were noticeably bigger and still became champions. If you weigh more than Jon Jones and you choose to fight at 185lbs it says a lot about your lack of confidence in fighting close to your real weight.
They did it at a time when they could get away with it, not Frankie is talking about going to 135 because he is so much smaller than everyone

Max Holloway, Kamaru Usman, Khabib, Cejudo, and many others cut as much weight as they can... idk how people are so dumb to the sport LOL

They did it at a time when they could get away with it, not Frankie is talking about going to 135 because he is so much smaller than everyone

Max Holloway, Kamaru Usman, Khabib, Cejudo, and many others cut as much weight as they can... idk how people are so dumb to the sport LOL
It doesn't change the fact that Frankie fought in 2 weight class as an undersized fighter and was still elite. Colby Covington might be an ass but he cuts minimal weight, as does Masvidal. Adesanya isn't a weight bully either. Cejudo is technically undersized at 135lbs.

It doesn't change the fact that Frankie fought in 2 weight class as an undersized fighter and was still elite. Colby Covington might be an ass but he cuts minimal weight, as does Masvidal. Adesanya isn't a weight bully either. Cejudo is technically undersized at 135lbs.
You're so dumb lol. He did it when the sport was way less evolved, you think he would do well against Khabib, or Tony? Do you consider him a weight bully coward now? Yes, there are examples of guys who cut minimal weight, of course, they're also not champs haha. Idk what Adesanya weighs, but dude is 6"4 and weighs 185 so I'm betting it's a decent amount. How much do you think Cejudo weighs? 130? You just made MY point stupid.

Back