Mike Perry Bulking for MW?

It makes zero sense. Seriously. None!
He is the biggest fighter I’ve ever seen who can drop weight. Dude legit looks like he could be a small HW lol.
How he weighs 185. Almost feels like the whole system is rigged for him and it’s a fake scale.
He should be LHW.

You must have forgotten about Rumble. Dude used to make 170, and he's bigger than Costa.

Kind of sad that he looks old. He seems too dumb to look old, that is not right. Maybe soon he can look like the guy from No Country For Old Men. He looks that way already so just needs to maybe play the hair a bit more.

You must have forgotten about Rumble. Dude used to make 170, and he's bigger than Costa.
But I’m talking about fighters who still make the weight and are huge. Rumble can’t make 170 or 185 right now and be huge. He’s just huge.

Costa is a tank. And weighs 185 somehow.

What's with the gay doily and Christmas lights in the back ?

Lol at Mike Perry vs any top 10 mw. He'd get slept quickly.

Costa is around 110kg/243lbs here, just for people to know.
If that's true, which it most likely isn't, that actually hurts his image as a fighter. If you weight that much with a muscular physique it makes you look like a coward when you decide to fight at 185lbs. There are LHW that don't even weight that much walking around.

Perry pretending to be a pirate is better than his black fish persona.

Last edited:
If that's true, which it most likely isn't, that actually hurts his image as a fighter. If you weight that much with a muscular physique it makes you look like a coward when you decide to fight at 185lbs. There are LHW that don't even weight that much walking around.
If you can make the weight, you make the weight

It's not "cowardly" to make a weight class dummy

Get ya swole on ! #CBDMD #Recovery
You there Paul ? Dude wipes still in bellator ? Reminder, wipe ye arse cunt ! Shiver me timbers, Platinum Pirate Perry will have ye walkin the plank but I’m too busy counting me booty ! Yurrrr boi !

tenor.gif
+1
Not 1 Word understood from that dude.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
He is not that huge, he is 218 on fight night. During training camp he is probably 235.
Saw on it his IG, if I recall he's walking currently at 255... He doesn't look fat, but thick and holding some water from that acai.;)

He could move up to light heavy at some point in a couple of years. His legs are kinda tiny though for his size though imo.

Last edited:
Back