Mike Mahlers Aggressive strength for MMA

yes it is very good if your into kettlebells. I own both of his DVD's and he did a good job on both.

grapplers gym said:
yes it is very good if your into kettlebells. I own both of his DVD's and he did a good job on both.

Hey Mike, how often do you do kettleball training? Do you have just one set?

i got it,u can get like all the info and exercises for it from articles on his website

my big toe said:
Hey Mike, how often do you do kettleball training? Do you have just one set?

During the season with wrestlers 2-3 times a week. Grapplers 3-4 times a week pending on where they are at with their overall levels.

Wrestlers I work conditioning 90% with kettlebells. Grapplers 70% Cond 30% Strength

I have 6 sets of them due to training with a wide range of people.

they are a great tool for grapplers and for people who dont have a lot of space to train. You can get a really great workout with only 1 bell so dont think you need tons of them as they do come with a price.....

grapplers gym said:
During the season with wrestlers 2-3 times a week. Grapplers 3-4 times a week pending on where they are at with their overall levels.

Wrestlers I work conditioning 90% with kettlebells. Grapplers 70% Cond 30% Strength

I have 6 sets of them due to training with a wide range of people.

they are a great tool for grapplers and for people who dont have a lot of space to train. You can get a really great workout with only 1 bell so dont think you need tons of them as they do come with a price.....

Thanks Mike, good info. Not trying to hijack here, but just wanted to add to the discussion. I've been considering kettleball training...Mike Mahler is local so I may do a seminar with him at some point.

Back