Mike Kyle to retire?

Not saying it isn't true, but nothing is worth a damn on Wikipedia, lol.

As long as you know to check for source, wikipedia is really pretty useful. When ever you put something on wiki you are suppose to provide a source, if you do there will be a little number beside what you just put, clicking that number will take you to the source material. I've learned that if it doesn't have a little number by it, then its not true.

I never saw the Olsen fight before...maybe it's for the best that he retires then.

I loved his fight with Irvin though, I like Irvin and all but I thought it was funny because I didn't know Kyle was at the time and I saw the pre fight interview and Irvin was so sure of himself I thought he would just run right through Kyle

It might be on youtube. It was a good fight up until the DQ.

I never saw the Olsen fight before...maybe it's for the best that he retires then.

I loved his fight with Irvin though, I like Irvin and all but I thought it was funny because I didn't know Kyle was at the time and I saw the pre fight interview and Irvin was so sure of himself I thought he would just run right through Kyle

His fight vs Olsen was one of the most egregious DQ's I've ever seen. Not only did he soccer kick him while he was down but he threw about five more punches WHILE the ref was trying to pull him off Olsen. That kinda shit is hard to forgive.

That is just hard to forgive...even before that he was always disrespectful...When
I use to watch him in King of the Cage often....he would always get koed then wake up and complain and push people away from him....good riddance...

Back