• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mike Jackson--I am going knock CM Punk out stiff (New Podcast)

A BLM talking smack about a snowflake liberal who would die just to protect them?

It's normal.

Common for BLMs to bite the hand that feeds them. Hahaha

BLM stand up for their rights, like any self respecting and aware people would do. The only snowflakes are the people who get rustled by other groups of people standing up to power. Jackson is shit talking to sell the fight and because Punk called him a can... end of story.

punk might be shit but is.legit tough and.comes to bang. he held in for as long as humanly possibly against gall when many others would have given up. he is going to fuck this guy up. mark my words. punk is a wrestler . He has a high pain threshold,.is used to.being on the big stage, and does not fuck around. I swear to god he is going to smash jackson to pieces. It's going to.be like one of those.viral.videos where an old man beats the shit out of some kid on a bus
Hey you realize he isnt here on sherdog right? Stop kissing his ass and fabricating stories in your head.

Yo that's b.s..

Can't believe he is talking shit on Punk. Punk tried and lost but hes not giving up. Jackson is an ass. I now have emotional investment in this fight. War Punk
Mike jackson was known as houston's local mma youtuber basically. He would talk to fighters, like jon anik.

Back