• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mike Jackson--I am going knock CM Punk out stiff (New Podcast)

Cm punk loses to a lot of
Sherdoggers. I've never seen Jackson fight. Does he have any background in boxing or anything? Wrestling? If so I'm picking him
4-0 pro boxer with 4 ko's and 13-0 pro kickboxing record. <{JustBleed}>

cm punk needs to do some wwe moves on mike. thats his style right duhhhhhhh

I think cm punk will do fine..these guys are the same in the sense they both lost to Mickey...so really none of them should be talking shit lol..id like to see cm punk win then beat another unknown then rematch mickey win that and retire perfect mma career goals for him ...he'll never be a champ at his age but avenging that loss would be just as good
CM Punk could only avenge his loss to Gall in a WWE ring.

let's get real here . This clown is going to get schooled. he is up against a different animal here. Punk has the best training money can buy . He is a multiple time wwe champion. he has performed at the highest level. Jackson has been in there against little fighters afraid. He knows nothing about true fighting. The gall fight went badly but Punk has the eye of the tiger and he is going to trash this fucking bum

This dude keeps talkin so much shit, I kinda hope he gets choked out.

I agree... If someone is to Go To Sleep... it will be Punk. :eek:

Yo that's b.s..

Can't believe he is talking shit on Punk. Punk tried and lost but hes not giving up. Jackson is an ass. I now have emotional investment in this fight. War Punk
I see where you are coming from. I defended Punk before the first fight for having the ball's to take his popularity in wrestling and try to prove himself in a real fight.

But after that fight, I'm way less interested. He was very bad.

So this is what it takes for mma fans to rally around Phil. Weird, but I’m cool with it.

Mike “smooth criminal” Jackson by moonwalk KO 2nd round

I would love nothing more than to see Phil handed another embarrassing loss...
punk_mv5nirejtqt01pihbmz5tutrt.jpg
To be fair this doesn't look like its his first ass beating. Perhaps the experience will help him prevail.

why didnt the UFC go after a WWE guy who could actually win some fights?

Because the UFC didn't go after him. This was CM Punk's own drive to do this, successful or not. It was his passion.

This guy Phil Brooks is in a different spot than most of the guys that enter the sport. I'm not sure what his motives are other than a new career. I think most guys get into it because they love the training and they progress rapidly and have some talent and want to test their abi!ities. I just don't see how this approach of picking a path then figuring it all out afterwards will ever lead to success in any feild.

CM PUNK takes this. Makes a name for himself and has the biggest return in WWE history.

I mean Punk looked like absolute shit against Gall, but Jackson, with his kickboxing and boxing got dropped and choked out even quicker. This fight is a toss up for me. At least Punk will probably have a chance to land a wild overhand or something considering Jackson seems to have zero ground game.

mike jackson, how original

this guy is such a goof

i hope cmpunk somehow wins

Back