Mikaela Mayer vs Helen Joseph July 14th Top Rank LV

Ward just mentioned 9 PBC guys as possible Crawford opponents.Without mentioning PBC

And Bradley mentions “The New Ray Robinson” as the best next option. Wtf! Hahahahaha. Shameful comment. That kid got destroyed by Ugas last year. Bradley is horrible at this.
bradley is a joke.

lt smash is getting lt smashed!

wdtcf-partyposse-4.png

boy you have a name like Ray Robinson you better be decent....

I saw he gave Josh Kelly a good fight yeah?

Will check out a little more of him

I wish collard was fighting someone a little bit better. This guy is slow as shit

boy you have a name like Ray Robinson you better be decent....

I saw he gave Josh Kelly a good fight yeah?

Will check out a little more of him

Ugas put a beating on this kid. He should not be mentioned as a top challenger to the bigger names.

Ward just mentioned 9 PBC guys as possible Crawford opponents.Without mentioning PBC

And Bradley mentions “The New Ray Robinson” as the best next option. Wtf! Hahahahaha. Shameful comment. That kid got destroyed by Ugas last year. Bradley is horrible at this.

It is shameful. Braldey is the worst. I wonder if they want Ward to be on the same narrative, but he resists it, as typical of his personality. He is outspoken, and if they were to cut him, he would call them out. But he doesn't like promoters, and I can see why he would dislike TR/ESPN. Plus he manages Shakur.

Just a weird dynamic. Their commentary sucks now and has bad flow

It is shameful. Braldey is the worst. I wonder if they want Ward to be on the same narrative, but he resists it, as typical of his personality. He is outspoken, and if they were to cut him, he would call them out. But he doesn't like promoters, and I can see why he would dislike TR/ESPN. Plus he manages Shakur.

Just a weird dynamic. Their commentary sucks now and has bad flow

good points, I completely agree

Our man Collard rolls on.

I hope he can keep it up long enough to make som scratch.

Mayer does a good job changing distance and using her shoulders and elbows to help defend as she moves in and out.

Pretty competitive overall tho

Last edited:
as an alternative to endless random 'bubble updates' from stick and ball sports, it was a welcome relief IMO.

guess i will head over to ESPN/Boxing to get some results

Back