Mikaela Mayer vs Helen Joseph July 14th Top Rank LV

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.boxingscene.com/jamel-herring-vs-jonathan-oquendo-clash-talks-july-2--148936

Puerto Rico's Jonathan Oquendo is in talks to challenge World Boxing Organization (WBO) super featherweight world champion Jamel Herring, as part of a card being staged by Top Rank on July 2nd in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Héctor Soto of H2 Entertainment, indicated that they are in the final details of the negotiations.

"At Top Rank, we were told that they are ready to stage events without an audience. They offered us that opportunity for Jonathan and we are working on it,” said Soto to Carlos Gonzalez.

jamel-herring_4.jpg

Collard (7-2-3, 2KOs)—a former mixed martial artist—will take on fellow multi-sport athlete Lorawnt T. Nelson (5-3, 4KOs), a 30-year old South African now based out of Arvada, California. The middleweight bout will serve in supporting capacity to junior lightweight titlist Jamel Herring (21-2, 10KOs) in a title defense versus Puerto Rico’s Jonathan ‘Polvo’ Oquendo (31-6, 19KOs).

clay-collard-61920%20(2).jpg

Right around the corner, not quick enough to wash out the rot that was Usman vs Masvidal, but there will be blood.

And Collard gets another quick turn around. Strike while the iron's hot I guess. I'll be cheering for him.

Last edited:
Right around the corner, not quick enough to wash out the rot that was Usman vs Masvidal, but there will be blood.

And Collard gets another quick turn around. Strike while the iron's hot I guess. I'll be cheering for him.

that should be most entertaining match up. Nelson is a Glory kickboxing and 9-7 Mma veteran also

Back