Migration tomorrow

Down for more than two fucking days. Whoever made the decision to go ahead with the migration during covid-19 lockdown should be fired.

What a garbage migration. Shit like this is why I never plat up.

Wow!
This Sherdog 'migration' took days. I thought the site was going to shut down for good...
What exactly did we migrate to?

I see no improvement, all that downtime and nothing to show for it. Bunch of fuckin' goofs.

There's been flocks of flightless birds migrated quicker....

I thought it was all over..

I love the migration. The Platinum Section has free booze, hookers, and a hot tub.

aaaw fuck this site is back :(

Aww shaddup. How you feeling these days? Mom still doing ok?

Getting better. Slowly but getting better.
So my mom is okay, but its gets harder and harder. They say more lock downs and also the believe that 5% of the population has Corona.
Its going to be a interesting couple of weeks

That was horrible.

I thought I’d lost you guys.

I almost had to go and make real friends.

Getting better. Slowly but getting better.
So my mom is okay, but its gets harder and harder. They say more lock downs and also the believe that 5% of the population has Corona.
Its going to be a interesting couple of weeks
Glad to hear you’re recovering, and glad your family is well. My apologies, but where are you? Sweden?
It’s crazy everywhere. My state’s emergency alert system sent a text message today saying: “CORONAVIRUS IS IN OUR COMMUNITY!! IF YOU GO OUTSIDE, ASSUME YOU HAVE THE VIRUS!”
And I was like, “Fuckkkk.” What a terrifying message.
It’s going to be very fucked up the next week or two (at least). I’m trying my best to be safe and stay well. I’m glad you’re coming around, :)

Back