Movies National Lampoon Christmas Vacation & Godzilla Minus One

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
They are being shown tomorrow at my local theater at 10 am (Christmas) and at 4 pm (Monty) and I've already decided I'm going.

2 for 1 special tomorrow only

I'll update this thread as I go.

Edit: apparently Monty Python is $18 instead of free with my pass so I'm not going to see that film, I might see Dream Scenario with Nic Cage instead.

Last edited:
Both are legendary movies, for clearly very different reasons.

I'd say I watch them both at least once a year.

Movie 1: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Movie Rating: 8/10
Theater experience: 9.5/10

I want to give a 10/10 for experience since it was just 2 people in the theater and it was dead silent the entire way BUT the movie was suppose to start at 1010 but didn't start until 1035 because the projector was accidentally shut off or something and it takes awhile to turn on. Idk. Either way they also forgot to turn the lights off when the movie did start lol but it didn't bother me at all. I just can't give it a perfect score.

I'm in the same theater same seat for the movie showing, Godzilla Minus One.

It has amazing ratings and I have never seen a Godzilla movie before. At least now all the way thru. Will review after.

Movie 2: Godzilla Minus One

My Rating: 8/10
Theater Experience: 9/10

Great story telling, excellent film score, and a satisfying ending. Never seen a Godzilla movie all the way thru until now and this was definitely a great watch. Wouldn't mind a few suggestions on other great Godzilla films.

The theater was packed yet everyone was silent and respectful.

Back