Mighty Mousey vs T-Dilly

DJ's to small to move up to bantamweight permanently, but he did say he was willing to take some superfights, so that's cool.

It's a GREAT fight.

I meant only for a superfight, should've made that clear. He's definitely a true FLW, he's not even the biggest guy at that weight class.

TJ looked like completely different animal against Barao. There are two choises:

1. He has evolved his game so much that none of the fights he had before Barao fight have any relevance to predict his future matches.
2. We have been living in a lie and Renan Barao was actually always shit and that's why TJ looked so good although he hasn't actually gotten any better at all.

Either two theories seem valid to me.

A shit fighter doesn't beat Faber twice and run through guys like Wineland and Pickett. Barao was legit but maybe TJ's style is his kryptonite.

I see Mighty Mouse winning, It would be a close fight with some good moments for TJ, but MM would still win it imo.

Guaranteed movement or your money back. :icon_lol:

Mighty Mouse, Dodson, and Benavidez for that matter would all make noise at 135 today.

Interesting fight. I'm leaning towards Johnson due to speed & angles.

Interesting to see how many people say MM beats Dillashaw...

Wonder what this would look like if it was MM vs Barao thread, before Saturday.

Interesting to see how many people say MM beats Dillashaw...

Wonder what this would look like if it was MM vs Barao thread, before Saturday.

TJ hasn't looked as infallible overall as Barao HAD and a fair bit of people would have sided with Barao over Aldo, or Aldo over Pettis, or Weidman over Jones, or Jones over Cain, or Rousey over Cyborg, or GSP over Silva... Barao being unanimously favored over MM was actually more of an outlier compared to other champion vs champion fantasy matches.

Wondering about perceptions of Pettis vs Hendricks now lol.

Styles make fights.. I think Mighty Mouse would get the best of the standup the same way he did with Dominick Cruz. But I think TJ is a bigger stronger wrestler and would more likely outgrapple Mouse to a decision the same way Cruz did.

MM takes it in a close probably controversial decision

Back