Mighty Mousey vs T-Dilly

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
MMAMath notes that TJ lost to Dodson before and Dodson lost to Mighty Mousey. How good a chance do you think Johnson would have?

If 2014 MM fought 2011 TJ I'm sure he'd have a great shot

It'd be an interesting fight. MM is hard to take and keep down and he is faster than Dillashaw. Dillashaw is also hard to take down and he is also fast and aggressive.

Mighty Mouse is more proven on the big stage and I think he'd figure out Dillishaw en route to a really fun decision win.

I actually think MM wins this at this point.

If they fought nowadays? TJ easily.

This is actually a fight I'd really like to see. DJ has looked really impressive in his last two fights and if he can win impressively against Ali and defend his title maybe once more against Dodson in a rematch I would like to see him move up and challenge TJ if he's defended his title once or twice.

ok so MM beat Dodson who beat TJ
MM almost beat Cruz in a higher weight class a little while ago and looked better than most people have
New MM koed Joe B
So he beat a guy with power in Joe B and a bigger version of TJ in Cruz

Ill go with MM if we use MMAmath

I would take MM, but that would be such a good fight.

This is actually a fight I'd really like to see. DJ has looked really impressive in his last two fights and if he can win impressively against Ali and defend his title maybe once more against Dodson in a rematch I would like to see him move up and challenge TJ if he's defended his title once or twice.

DJ's to small to move up to bantamweight permanently, but he did say he was willing to take some superfights, so that's cool.

It's a GREAT fight.

TJ looked great, but isn't to early to anoint the guy as the greatest thing since sliced bread, like many have already began to do. Never understood how or why MMA fans jump on and off bandwagons so easily!

lol theres a reason why MM moved to the 125 division.

Yeah, one reason. Dom Cruz. MM was winning the stand up exchanges in that fight(From what I can remember) just couldn't keep the fight standing.

Prior to that fight, DJ was working full time in a factory. That was his first fight where he actually had a legit training camp and since then his whole game has improved.

I don't see TJ holding Mighty Mouse down or even getting a hold of him for very long, so I think most of the fight would on the feet, where MM is pretty damn good. Would be an amazing display of footwork and angles

If TJ wins against Assuncao and a Barao rematch and DJ wins his next 1 or 2 they should have a superfight.

TJ looked like completely different animal against Barao. There are two choises:

1. He has evolved his game so much that none of the fights he had before Barao fight have any relevance to predict his future matches.
2. We have been living in a lie and Renan Barao was actually always shit and that's why TJ looked so good although he hasn't actually gotten any better at all.

Either two theories seem valid to me.

Back