Mighty Mouse was never good

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lol just kidding
Mm is still the goat. I don’t see Henry hanging on that belt for long but I’m glad he won. It makes the flyweights more interesting

LOL
I've been waiting for this!

Lol just kidding
Mm is still the goat. I don’t see Henry hanging on that belt for long but I’m glad he won. It makes the flyweights more interesting

inb4 idiots starting to defend MM name, because they didn't read the OP

MM is one of the greatest Mixed martial artists of all time.

There’s gonna be a serious thread about this eventually.

Good job for sharpening my reflexes. I’m ready. No.

MM the GOAT? LMAO. He beat a bunch of nobodies.

MM is one of the greatest Mixed martial artists of all time.

I can agree to this. One of. 100% not the GOAT though. He's miles behind GSP. It's not really close.

Pound for pound most boring of all time.
Pound for pound most overrated fighter.
Pound for pound most obvious ducker.

Lost to Cruz
Lost to Cejudo
Lost to Pickett

<Moves>

Lost to Cruz
Lost to Cejudo
Lost to Pickett

<Moves>

Fuckk off you ugly ass white belt. Go back to beating off to Joanna Jedrzreje...Joanna Horse-Face fuck you!

Lost to Cruz
Lost to Cejudo
Lost to Pickett

<Moves>
MM might be P4P Goat if we take size into account because MM has literally fought atleast half his fights at a severe size disadvantage. His fights against Cruz(when he wasn't even in his prime) are a testament to his greatness, he was going tit for tat with Cruz despite the size disadvantage and some would argue he was winning the fight till Cruz was able to overpower him and hold him down. I still think Anderson is Goat but MM has a legit argument if you take into account his size versus his opponents, like sometimes he even looks small for flyweight. MM was fighting well above his weight before it was cool, then once he got to fight around his natural weight class he goes on to set the record for title defenses(even tho he didn't really break anderson's record).

Lol just kidding

I just rewatched the fight...

IMO

MightyMouse won.........@$%$@#@^#@^^ ing hell.

Cheated ..? NO it was very close..

Cejudo is a Beast.

But I had MM edging out Cejudo 3 maybe 4 rounds...

Thats why they call it fighting.....................................

??? WILL THE UFC FUK MM BY DENYING A DESERVED IMMEDIATE REMATCH?????????

Of Course They Will.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the haters that crap on MM.. imo MM could make a 115 weightclass. Cejudo is the proper size for 125.. MM is probably the Smallest 125 out there. He still had 11 title defenses against BIGGER MEN... He still was 10-2? at 135 against the best there. HE STILL IS THE GOAT...

FUK YOU HATERS

He was never my friend.

There’s gonna be a serious thread about this eventually.

Good job for sharpening my reflexes. I’m ready. No.

Lost to Cruz
Lost to Cejudo
Lost to Pickett

<Moves>

Dude hit a flying reverse arm bar but I guess he’s boring.

MM might be P4P Goat if we take size into account because MM has literally fought atleast half his fights at a severe size disadvantage. His fights against Cruz(when he wasn't even in his prime) are a testament to his greatness, he was going tit for tat with Cruz despite the size disadvantage and some would argue he was winning the fight till Cruz was able to overpower him and hold him down. I still think Anderson is Goat but MM has a legit argument if you take into account his size versus his opponents, like sometimes he even looks small for flyweight. MM was fighting well above his weight before it was cool, then once he got to fight around his natural weight class he goes on to set the record for title defenses(even tho he didn't really break anderson's record).

Yeah, but he lost against Cruz who outweighed him by what...7 pounds? Shouldn't a good pound for pound fighter be able to negate the size advantage with skill?
Mike Tyson was a good p4p fighter, almost always outweighed by 30 pounds, at a height and reach disadvantage but still KOing everyone. Gastelum is like that. So was Fedor, so was Cain.
MM moved up once and got his ass kicked. He's not even undefeated in his own weight class ffs. He doesn't belong on the p4p list

Yeah, but he lost against Cruz who outweighed him by what...7 pounds? Shouldn't a good pound for pound fighter be able to negate the size advantage with skill?
Mike Tyson was a good p4p fighter, almost always outweighed by 30 pounds, at a height and reach disadvantage but still KOing everyone. Gastelum is like that. So was Fedor, so was Cain.
MM moved up once and got his ass kicked. He's not even undefeated in his own weight class ffs. He doesn't belong on the p4p list
At a certain point if the size difference is too large no amount of skill will net you a win against a quality world class opponent. I'm a big Cruz fan so I hold him in high esteem, and that fight versus MM showed me how great MM really is. The weigh difference was much more than 7 pounds on fight night......just my opinion tho
503880.jpg

Last edited:
Back