News Mighty Mouse Retires and First Inductee to ONE Championship Hall of Fame

Kind of sucks that he couldn't go out with one more performance but kudos to him. DJ is one of the best to ever do it. Never quit, always improving and always entertaining. Dude was everything a mixed martial artist should be.
He had better get into the UFC hall of fame within the next year or so.
If UFC’s hall of fame is to be respected… they better.

Really hope the ufc inducts him too

Unquestionably the GOAT of the lighter weights, and belongs in any P4P discussion.

GSP is always my guy, but he and DJ might be 1a and 1b when looking at the total package: for their amazing careers that included lengthy win streaks, dominance, and a string of title defenses; for competing clean; and for the way they have consistently conducted themselves inside and outside the cage/ring. Can you ask for better representatives for martial arts and MMA in terms of their combination of skill, performance, and character?

These are the types of people who young martial artists and fighters should emulate.

Demetrius Johnson is the GOAT, underappreciated and never used PED's. It would be a disservice to Mighty Mouse if the UFC doesn't induct him into the Hall of Fame.
Unlike that Fat body on twigs who cheats every chance he gets and claims to be the GOAT. Rather fight an old man than a young beast in his prime. I wouldn't be surprised if the pink goof inducts MMA Guru's love interest into the hall of fame before DJ.

I always wondered if he would be the "best fighter of all time" if there was no 125 division?
He's 5'3....he is closer to a strawweight than a bantamweight, though he probably would have been the UFC champ at one point at 135 if he stayed

yeah...would he be the goat if he was forced to fight guys way bigger than him? probably not?

Mighty Mouse unironically has too many title defences to be considered a GOAT by most modern sherdawgers.

Pretty sad UFC let the grestest flyweight of all time and one of there most dominant and exciting champions go for a shitty trade. Hel then go on to win gold in a higher weight class of juicers. And retire with even more money than the ufc could have paid him.

All these legends and mma personalities and fans paying respect to Mighty Mouse

Meanwhile Dana's reaction to these news:

giphy (12).gif

People respecting him now but most on here were just height and size shaming him to discredit the totality of his success

He’s so small. I could literally sit on this guy and he wouldn’t be able to do
Anything lol

We got ronda and khabib in the hof before dj

When they sold him to One, they also transferred the rights of "inductee to [buyer's] hall of fame and/or equivalent"

Legendary career. Most successful fighter across multiple orgs and weight classes. Most skill combat athlete ever. The absolute greatest of all time. Thank you for the years of entertainment DJ.

Back