Mighty Mouse on why Khabib isn't on his GOAT list

Mighty Mouse is criminally underrated when it comes to GOAT talks. He's without a doubt one of the best to ever do it. It's a shame he was robbed of the decision vs Cejudo in the rematch and then peaced out, if he had stuck around and beat Cejudo in the trilogy fight, and then beat TJ coming down to 125 as I believe he likely would have, he'd be regarded higher now.

honestly even beating 2 top 5 guys makes khabibs record more impressive than mighty mouse.

and i like mighty mouse. but his division is a joke compared to lightweight in terms of skill level.
This is...incredibly dumb to be honest. Typically it would appear the further down in weight you get, the more skilled the fighters tend to be

Mighty Mouse is clearly the more skilled fighter than Khabib, and i have the tendency to agree with his assessment. Khabibs strength of schedule is incredibly lacking. The guy fought 13 times during his 8 years in the UFC. Cerrone has fought 13 times since 2017.

That's because he wasn't considered a needle mover early in his career.

Anyone who disrespects MM is an idiot

hqdefault.jpg

This picture says a thousand words.

He is not wrong in Khabibs lack of title defences compared to other long reigning UFC champions.

Like I have always said, he should have fought Conor again and kept going. The scrutiny of being a reigning champion is a lot more pressure than a non champion.

Last edited:
This is...incredibly dumb to be honest. Typically it would appear the further down in weight you get, the more skilled the fighters tend to be

Mighty Mouse is clearly the more skilled fighter than Khabib, and i have the tendency to agree with his assessment. Khabibs strength of schedule is incredibly lacking. The guy fought 13 times during his 8 years in the UFC. Cerrone has fought 13 times since 2017.
Yeah Khabib hasn't fought enough and also I don't get how 155 is supposed to be so good. Most of DJ's opponents were very well rounded, Khabib has mostly beaten strikers. Iaquinta was in the top 5 last year ffs, 155 is overrated.

Lol DJ tryna justify hes the goat due to him defending his title a bunch of times against a bunch of nobodies. Khabibs last 5 wins is better than MM's entire resume in terms of opponents faced and its not even close. Khabib would've been champ for years if he was ever given a shot before. Ridiculous argument from MM no offence, LW is most stacked division in all of ufc and Khabib retired as the unanimous best LW on the planet

Back