Mighty Mouse move up to #4 P4P

He also had a draw 2 years ago that many people feel he should of lost, and nearly lost to Dodson.

No way should MM be ahead of Weidman.

A draw 2 years ago, that he avenged. Thats the best you got? And he didnt almost lose to Dodson. He beat the piss out of him. MM has essentially cleaned out his division. Weidman, not so much.

Anyone who honestly cares about p4p rankings is essentially wasting their time, it's all hypotheticals and nonsense for the most part. At least divisional rankings the guys if they keep on winning will eventually have to fight each other. But you're ranking guys in p4p that will never fight each other and none of their opponents will likely ever fight the other guys on the list. You ought as well just put all the top guys names in a hat and make up your p4p rankings that way.

the only thing Aldo/Jones has on MM is title defences..when MM starts hitting over 5 he'll definitely be talker about as a p4p great

Sherdog bashes Dana when he promotes fighters. Sherdog bashes Dana when he criticizes fighters. This place is hilarious lol.

Aldo #1
Johnson #2

If Mighty Mouse defends his belt a few more times there is no way he can't be considered the P4P best.

I'd rank Weidman pretty high as well but the problem is he only has two title fights and they were both against Anderson. We need to see more of him to be sure. If he wins his next few fights convincingly he should be ranked #4 or #5 easily.

A draw 2 years ago, that he avenged. Thats the best you got? And he didnt almost lose to Dodson. He beat the piss out of him. MM has essentially cleaned out his division. Weidman, not so much.

Um because the division has like 8 fighters total.

Weidman is undefeated, wins over Maia, Munoz, and Silva 2x. That is > MM accomplishments.

Surprised? Not at all. DFW is gonna be hyping this guy until 174 is over

Until MM gets his ass kicked by whatever his name is for 5 rounds followed by, we knew it all along, the stats dont lie....

Um because the division has like 8 fighters total.

Weidman is undefeated, wins over Maia, Munoz, and Silva 2x. That is > MM accomplishments.

You really could have just said Silva 2x in your post, because Maia and Munoz are both just decent wins, not great.

Dodson and Benavidez are way better victories to have on your resume.

Anyone who honestly cares about p4p rankings is essentially wasting their time, it's all hypotheticals and nonsense for the most part.

I don't have any issue with debating p4p, but what gets me is people caring so much about how other people rank them.

MM deserves any hype he is getting, one of the best fighter alive today. and one of my Fav

Back