Mighty Mouse move up to #4 P4P

jones and aldo at the top of the list are prob the only things we can all agree on - im a guy who looks at cain and how he is smaller than many of his opponents (just like fedor used to be) and beats them down - that puts him up there for me

Now that MM has found his one-punch KO power, it's game over for the FlW division.

He deserves it, he's a legit as fuck. He should never be above Aldo though.

The UFC's P4P is like the new barometer (Baraometer?) of 'what have you done for me lately?' though.

I would say he is top five but p4p rankings are pointless

He should be hyped, he might be the most complete fighter in all of mma.

Doesnt get tired, fastest fighter in mma, has wrestling, striking, bjj, can knock you out, sub you.

He just is in the wrong div, if he was a LW or WW he very well could be considered the best P4P fighter in the world. But at 125 he will never get the respect he deserves.

Right now he is top 5, Jones/Aldo are the top 2 then its Cain, Weidman and MM in whatever order you want.

Probably 3-4 in the rankings right now.

I don't care what rankings say, he should be number one.

- Dana

I think either he or Aldo should be #1 right now. You could sell me both.

I would be so beyond happy if the consensus P4P #1 fighter in the world was a guy named "Mighty-Mouse" lol

I don't think you know how it works...

it's not like Dana makes the rankings, he has no vote whatsoever. The media votes create the rankings.

Mighty Mouse did pretty much destroyed the #2 guy of the division.. with a brutal KO.

Benevidez can probably clear out the division by himself if MM wasn't around.

I like how any time a fighter moves up or down in the rankings, a political agenda will be attached to it.

He should've been this high to begin with. Beat the #1 and #2 contenders in his division.

I like how any time a fighter moves up or down in the rankings, a political agenda will be attached to it.

He should've been this high to begin with. Beat the #1 and #2 contenders in his division.

He also had a draw 2 years ago that many people feel he should of lost, and nearly lost to Dodson.

No way should MM be ahead of Weidman.

Back