Mighty Mouse is the most skilled fighter of all time.

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by 120wrestling, Aug 29, 2015.

1. 120wrestling

120wrestling Brown Belt

It's unfortunate that he has the personality of a clipped toe nail and has a very short stature, but literally everything about him is good. I think he absolutely out classes Dodson on Sep 5th.

If he gets past Dodson, he'll be well on his way to beating Silva's streak. Most dominant champ in any current weight class, never really been tested aside from a few moments in first Dodson fight, Top notch wrestling, striking, grappling, insane gas tank. I have a hard time watching flyweights fight, but I always like watching him and Dodson. and...

Mighty Mouse > Dodson > TJ > Barao > Faber > Pulver > BJ > Serra > GSP > Shields > Hendo > Shogun > Overeem > Werdum > Cain > Brock Lesnar

If my MMA math is correct, would completely out class any fighter in any weight class.

[​IMG]

(Slightly trolling, but I do believe he is one of the best right now)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. I WILL CUT YOU

I WILL CUT YOU Calamity from the Heavens Platinum Member

No he's not.

He's really good though.

3. leatherneck

leatherneck if not 4 disappointments, id have no appointments

4. BonesNose**

BonesNose** Banned Banned

I remember back when skilled fighters had so much skills that they could take on the best competition, even heavier. Not saying he should fight Stefan Struve, but y'know, TJ?

5. wredj10

wredj10 Blue Belt

Most skilled, but also most boring. Don't really care much about his personality, but his fighting style isn't the most most exciting. If he had more fights and KOs like the Benavidez one I'd be more inclined to watch him.

6. Fatal Catro

Fatal Catro Red Belt

He's really really really good.

Unfortunately this thread will fill with people trying to discredit the guy, so I am out.

7. Darwinambrosius

Darwinambrosius Thought you had a friend, boy?

He's great and I don't have any issue buying his PPVs.

8. TheCoward

TheCoward Purple Belt

I won't disagree with you there TS. The guy's definitely up there, he doesn't get the respect he deserves.

9. ironfist05

ironfist05 Silver Belt

he's definitely up there

10. slyslickNwicked

slyslickNwicked Brown Belt Platinum Member

Eventually Yes, also I would slightly favor MM over TJ, that would be a sweet match up.

11. LouisBolanos

LouisBolanos Popcorn tastes good

No he's not. When you're that small compared to the average fighter, physics work significantly in your favor due to the square-cube law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square-cube_law#Biomechanics), and your biomechanics is fundamentally different from normal-sized fighters.

That's why cats can fall 5 stories and land on their feet uninjured. That's why if you look at any "P4P" list of fastest, strongest, highest jumping etc. animals, you'll find that they're dominated by insects, and the gap is ridiculous. That doesn't mean they're better at any thing, it just means that physics work differently for them.

Mites for example, can have an equivalent speed (relative to normal sized human) of 1,300 mph. Are they better runners than cheetahs? No, they're just tiny and the physics for tiny things are way different, that's all.

Mighty Mouse would get destroyed by a bigger guy that "looks" less skilful but is in actuality a much better fighter than he is, just like cats would get destroyed by tigers even though "P4P" their stats are way higher.

In reality, Mighty Mouse is one of, if not the least skilled male champion in the UFC, for the simple fact that every other champion would most likely beat his ass in a fight.

12. Starman

Starman Brown Belt

Of course he is. That's the age we're living in. Everybody is always the most (or least) of something, and there is no middle-ground ever. All hyperbole, all the time.

Congrats, TS. This is an awesome thread.

13. LouisBolanos

LouisBolanos Popcorn tastes good

That's like saying a beetle is a beast for being able to lift 600 times its body weight.

No it's not, it's just a beetle you can crush with ease. It can lift a lot relative to its tiny size, because physics at that scale is a lot different, that's all.

If Mighty Mouse could he wouldn't be beating no names at 125 lbs, he'd be beating FW and LW champs and getting 10x more exposure and making way more money.

14. Lucifer Alpha

Lucifer Alpha The Catastrophe

His humility is one of the reasons he is so good and will only continue to get better. No ego at all and also very coachable. Hume and DJ will carve out a legacy, no doubt in my mind. If fans don't care to witness greatness, it's their loss.

15. Koro_11

Koro_11 Silver Belt

Yes he's a great fighter in his weight class, the best.

That said, p4p is gay and Werdum > all.

16. TheScorpionDude

TheScorpionDude Get over here! ~~~~~~~~~~~~==>

Ok Joe Rogan

17. BonesNose**

BonesNose** Banned Banned

Seems odd to talk about greatness and Mighty Mouse tho

18. Enigma87

Enigma87 Black Belt

The main reason I disagree is because he has been fighting lesser competition than all other champs, and had to drop down a class after getting handled by Cruz

19. JoshuaTalun

JoshuaTalun Orange Belt

physics is not any different in the beetles case, it just happens that the beetle body is developed differently than that of a human. If humans had stronger bone/muscle structures and exoskeletons and the like Obviously we would be alot stronger. But just because a creature is smaller does not mean that gravity/inertia etc are not working. They're just strong for their size.

Plus that's a poor comparison because size/strength are not as important in fighting as skill/technique.

20. Cake4Breakfast

Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cruz had no problem with him