Mighty Mouse in UFC 1

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Replace Royce with MM in UFC 1. How does the FLW do?

Might not be the popular opinion, but if the 170lb weak dude who only knew BJJ won UFC 1, then Mighty Mouse would win it even easier. He'd only be 30 lbs lighter, but have much better striking, wrestling, stamina, fight IQ, and grappling (last one is debatable). The only thing he mighty lack is toughness, as Royce was a tough SOB who could take punishment. I can see MM winning the first few UFCs.

Also, how would Cyborg do? I can honestly see Cyborg beating most of the early UFC bums. Her biggest fights would be Gordeau and Shamrock. I see Shamrock winning but I wouldn't be surprised if Cyborg beat 1993 Shamrock.

Might not be the popular opinion, but if the 170lb weak dude who only knew BJJ won UFC 1, then Mighty Mouse would win it even easier. He'd only be 30 lbs lighter, but have much better striking, wrestling, stamina, fight IQ, and grappling (last one is debatable). The only thing he mighty lack is toughness, as Royce was a tough SOB who could take punishment. I can see MM winning the first few UFCs.

Also, how would Cyborg do? I can honestly see Cyborg beating most of the early UFC bums. Her biggest fights would be Gordeau and Shamrock. I see Shamrock winning but I wouldn't be surprised if Cyborg beat 1993 Shamrock.
Some fights would not go his way. Keith hackney would have wrecked him. Royce underestimated Keith and nearly got starched. I don't remember all the competitors.

I get your point that MM could do well against bigger untrained guys, but there was some decent & very tough fighters in the early UFC's. Obviously nowhere near the level of the current well-rounded & conditioned athletes but still tough fighters.

The Alternate Jason Delucia would have kicked his ass & looking down the list of the actual tournament competitors there's not many I think he'd beat.

Obviously Art Jimmerson who was clueless but whilst the rest had limited ability they were considerably bigger & most came in with some form of full contact fighting background. I think MM gets starched by most of them. And anyone who says otherwise is clearly just a manlet projecting his frustrations on the world...

How about Jon Jones in UFC 1

Much better idea, far closer to the size of the UFC 1 fighters than MM & without having to cut probably bigger & stronger than most. Comes into the Octagon as a better athlete with a complete game who doesn't have to worry about USDA & destroys EVERYONE.

Mighty Mouse actually is Emanuel Yarborough!

The power of lap band surgery.

Hey... There´s a reason they opted for Royce and not Royler...

See Royler vs Eugenio Tadeu [Vale Tudo fight at closed doors]

Mighty Mouse would win UFC 1. He'd be far too advanced and skilled. Guy's a stud.

I don't think he'd have done well. He's not just a small guy he's extremely tiny like clinically disabled small.

Mighty Mouse would win UFC 1. He'd be far too advanced and skilled. Guy's a stud.
Except he wouldn't have those mma skills because they weren't trained that way back then. MM would be athletic but only have 1 skill just like the other guys.

Except he wouldn't have those mma skills because they weren't trained that way back then. MM would be athletic but only have 1 skill just like the other guys.

You think everybody that competed in martial arts only knew 1 skill back then? There were guys within that UFC 1 tournament that had more than 1 skill (e.g. Ken Shamrock). The organizers of UFC 1 had to scrape the barrel to put that card together. It's not truly representative of what all was out there at the time.

If you search, you'll find this was discussed to death a while ago.

Tank Abbott bends him over and fucks him in front of the audience IMO

Ken would beat him into a living death.

how would a 300 ft tall fedor with purple skin do in UFC1 i think he might win, not sure tho

Kevin Rosier knocks Mighty Mouse out with his toe I think, doesn't make it past the first bout

Back