Miesha Tate Must Be Pissed

GSP vs Shields: great athlete vs slow athlete

Ronda vs Holms: great athlete vs great athlete, not sure why u would shields/GSP comparison

Holms hasn't looked like a great athlete in UFC, not at all. Maybe her amazing athleticism hasnt translated to MMA, or maybe shes just not there mentally. But Rousey is a few leagues ahead of her at this point.

im guessin they either sideline her for the time being or they match her with Nunes which i hope they don't do, would rather see they give Nunes another fight but not against the goat gatekeeper

I'm the other hand, it gives Tate more time to train

Holm is too old to beat Ronda and doesn't have the Jiu Jitsu to survive

Give Tate Cyborg. Shes said she'd fight her & UFC wont sign R3vsCyborg unless she can prove she can make 135lb.

Holms hasn't looked like a great athlete in UFC, not at all. Maybe her amazing athleticism hasnt translated to MMA, or maybe shes just not there mentally. But Rousey is a few leagues ahead of her at this point.

'Holms hasn't looked like a great athlete in UFC"

Actually she had shown to be bigger, faster and stronger then her last 2 opponents.

Has Holms shown to be aggressive? Nope. Has she shown to be slightly improving? Yes. Is Holms gameplan to win decisions? Yes. Holms style is not to fight like Amanda Nunes, Holms is happy to win on points.

Aggressiveness is better in MMA (most of the time)cause of the clinch and 4oz gloves. Will see if Holms uses the Jack Slack gameplan.

Last edited:
'Holms hasn't looked like a great athlete in UFC"

Actually she had shown to be bigger, faster and stronger then her last 2 opponents.

Has Holms shown to be aggressive? Nope. Has she shown to be slightly improving? Yes. Is Holms gameplan to win decisions? Yes. Holms style is not to fight like Amanda Nunes, Holms is happy to win on points.

Aggressiveness is better in MMA (most of the time)cause of the clinch and 4oz gloves. Will see if Holms uses the Jack Slack gameplan.

What's the jack slack gameplan? Haven't read that one. I'm sure there is a strategy to cause Ronda trouble, but there's no one in WMMA good enough to implement it.

Yea Holms is a good athlete, but the gap is not like that kind of gap ronda has with her opponents. I think when they face off we'l see a significant difference in the strength, movement, speed of rousey vs holm

they are doing meisha a favour. if she loses 3 times, she will never be seen as a top contender

they are doing meisha a favour. if she loses 3 times, she will never be seen as a top contender

If she beats everyone else not named Rousey, then we have no choice in how we see her, she will be the top contender no matter what.

Back