Miesha Tate Must Be Pissed

many times ive wished i was i bryan caraway but rn not so much

Miesha will probably end up fighting Ronda 2 more times before Ronda retires, no worries.

Makes sense....Ronda just beat a can so give her another can, Meisha just had a tough fight against a contender so give her Cyborg....

That's funny. I remember a couple of years ago everyone claiming Holm's would be the one to beat Rousey when she finally gets signed. People actually wanted her as much as they wanted Cyborg.

Holly has a legit chance here people. No one in WMMA controls the distance as well as she does and Ronda isn't going to outstrike her on the feet. If Holms stays moving and avoids the clinch she can realistically make the fight look easy.

Just put em both to fight R3 in the same night....not like its going to make any diference.

Holly has a legit chance here people. No one in WMMA controls the distance as well as she does and Ronda isn't going to outstrike her on the feet. If Holms stays moving and avoids the clinch she can realistically make the fight look easy.

Go watch the Pennington fight again. Rocky landed with ease, clinched with ease, and Holm barely won.

tate has received more opportunities than most in the women's bantamweight division. a title shot after losing to zingano, tv appearance on tuf, and mma analyst job on ufc fox tv.

in comparison to the other girls in the women's division, i don't feel one bit of pity for tate. she's had two chances to fight and defeat ronda and she's failed. i'm not paying $60 to see tate get her ass kicked again for the third time.

This.......Holly must not rush and take her time. Footwork will expose Rhondas bad positioning and allow Holm to light her up. However Rhonda is a beast and Holm wont be able to KO Rhonda with her hands and lack of power. She will need a good head kick hiding behind some pitty pat punches. I think the striking will frustrate Rhonda and she will resort to the takedown and sub Holm late first round.

They want to feed her Holly before Holly is fully prepared. Smart move by the UFC to keep their cash cow from losing, imo.

Meisha vs Nunes
Davis vs Eye/Pena winner
Bethe vs Cat

Meisha vs Nunes good fight(50/50), but would give Nunes a more winnable fight. Ronda vs Nunes is a way better fight

Davis vs Eye/Pena winner. This one is good, but Eye/Davis already fought

Bethe vs Cat, too ez for Cat. Would rather see Kufman vs Bethe battle of the bug butts

I hate to be the CT guy but Ronda smashing these bitches in <60 seconds is making huge waves. They may believe that even though Rowsey beats Tate 11/10 times, Tate will make it look tough.

I don't think UFC wants her in 2,3, round fights. They want her in 1 minute destructions because people really seem to be enjoying that.

It seems the UFC/Dana recently has just been throwing out match ups and gauging the reaction from the fans

I actually like it if that is what they are doing, just really hoping for Werdum vs Cain to be pulled

Didn't even come here thinking about this but Werdum vs Cain II is the most galactically stupid idea the UFC has ever had. All I want is to see Cain fight someone he hasn't fought before. Anybody I don't care.

It's horse shit. People may say they don't want to see it but Miesha is the very clear #2 contender. Holm hasn't don't shit in the division yet and Cyborg hasn't shown she can compete in the division in the first place.

It's shit like this that is turning UFC match making into a fucking circus.

Cain gets a rematch despite getting clearly choked out.

Gus gets an immediate title shot despite getting his ass beat in his last match (as a side note it appears his fans have gotten a hold of his wiki page, they have him listed as beating Jones and Rumble).

And now this. What a joke. Just another PPV I'm not paying money for.

Wait a sec. Isn't the main complaint that Rousey has been fighting cans? As in cleared out the division of cans?

If that's the case, then isn't Miesha having "tough fights" against cans as well? Or are they only cans against Rousey and tough when fighting Miesha?

If Rousey is beating cans, then wouldn't Miesha's beating cans gives her no more claim to a title shot than Holm.

Just asking...

Meisha has been fighting higher ranked fighters then the champ has been lately....how do you explain that?
Really there are only 2-3 contenders for Ronda, but she has already beat them already. unfortunately they are the only fights that make any sense as the rest of the division is fucking terrible....they may as well make RR vs Tate or Cat over and over again. Cat is a much better fighter then she showed the first time around.

I hate to be the CT guy but Ronda smashing these bitches in <60 seconds is making huge waves. They may believe that even though Rowsey beats Tate 11/10 times, Tate will make it look tough.

I don't think UFC wants her in 2,3, round fights. They want her in 1 minute destructions because people really seem to be enjoying that.

So, they're booking Ronda as a dominant champion. I can't blame them.

Holly Holm > Floyd Mayweather, right?

You're forgetting about the years of posters saying Holly Holm would destroy Ronda if "the UFC ever let her fight her."

Now that it's happening, they're all a bit more cautious.

Back