Miesha Tate: "I think that I could knock out Holly."

Will Miesha KO Holly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The reason the UFC let this fight happen is because they know Holms is going to crush her.

Miesha has 0 fight IQ. That's never going to let her win a championship.

She was the strikeforce champ back when strikeforce was the premier org for women. Maybe you forgot she subbed marloes coenen?

I think miesha has good power in her hands, and that she will give holly a hell of a fight.

Been on the road the last 8 hrs... is this a fuckin joke ? Voted ... NO !

And, I adore Miesha.

First fight I will be cheering for Miesha. You go girl!! Voted yes.

There is a line bro, get to the back.

long+lines.gif

Something like this?

But Gabe is a huge angry Brazilian man, that kick would have knocked most anyone out, people have taken Meisha's best kicks and punches in the UFC and they weren't world renown kick boxers like Mirko CroCop.

Holly overrated huh? well so, what that makes of Ronda? and since Ronda beat Meisha like more than once rather easily even if Holly is overrated the math and the logic can tell anyone that Meisha is kind of doomed here man. I mean, you saw how Holly neutralized Rondas grappling efforts right? you think Meisha can do better than Ronda?
Except mmath doesn't work at all.

At least she's going to get a new nose after the fight.

You can see miesha towards the right of the picture being shielded by alpha Brian in the black suite.

That's me in the chaps to the left with the leather vest. I think I see you there Phil, right up the back holding what looks like a huge knife but it's infact a large, lubricated metallic dildo

The delusion...I know it's for the cameras but damn you make yourself look so ignorant.

I think she can hurt Holly on the feet but I don't think she can knock her out. Tate is tenacious as hell though and she will make it a fight.

I don't see Holly picking her apart as easily as she did with Rousey

I think she can hurt Holly on the feet but I don't think she can knock her out. Tate is tenacious as hell though and she will make it a fight.

I don't see Holly picking her apart as easily as she did with Rousey

I saw some footage of Tate on the heavy bag recently and she looked pretty decent. At the very least, I don't think she will end up doing the bullfighter routine like Ronda did.

I saw some footage of Tate on the heavy bag recently and she looked pretty decent. At the very least, I don't think she will end up doing the bullfighter routine like Ronda did.
I pretty much feel the same. She's going to be more patient and try to intiate more grappling exchanges. That overhand right against Eye was kinda impressive though in its effeciency. Still have Holly winning though.

If she says she thinks she CAN knock out Holly, why the hell do you ask if she will knock her out? I dont think she will, but I agree with her.

holly is just too big and strong for her
but she could survive some rounds

Being positive is necessary in this game, but Miesha's striking is obviously insufficient for fighting a seasoned boxer. I hope for her own sake she is not thinking about standing with Holy Queen Holly. That would be silly.

However, I think Miesha is a competent fighter and she can give Holly trouble if she gets the takedown. I think Holly will win, but it won't be easy, like some people believe.

Back