Miesha Tate: "I think that I could knock out Holly."

Will Miesha KO Holly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The reason the UFC let this fight happen is because they know Holms is going to crush her.

Miesha has 0 fight IQ. That's never going to let her win a championship.

Who the FUCK is voting yes
Ironically it's probably Ronda nutthuggers who are hoping for an easy Tate win in Nov.

"The enemy of my enemy is the only way i'll get the strap back, cuz Holly is a god damn arch-angel of death"

I thought the question was "would you fap?"

i said voted yes...

my bad. :(

I feel conflicted about the fact that I legit lol'd at this. :p

Ironically it's probably Ronda nutthuggers who are hoping for an easy Tate win in Nov.

"The enemy of my enemy is the only way i'll get the strap back, cuz Holly is a god damn arch-angel of death"

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." - Kenny Florian

i voted no but then I thought maybe by GnP

Meisha will win by UD or sub. The KO prediction is just noise and misdirection.

This.

Holly Holm is highly, highly overrated right now. She made Ronda look bad, but hers is a style that is specific kryptonite to Ronda's blundering wade to clinch style.

Holly didn't look particularly good against Raquel Pennington and Marion Reneau because Holly's style isn't really all that good against run of the mill MMA wrestle-boxers, of which Miesha is a fairly good specimen.

Holly Holm is very, very beatable. Her narrow, high stance and her closed kickboxing footwork have exploitable weaknesses, weaknesses that Ronda has never been shown to attack in her MMA career. Against MMA wrestleboxers OTOH, she has not and won't do so well because her strengths and weaknesses don't line up so perfectly.

Holly will always have Ronda's number, but she is not going to be the dominant champion that Ronda was.

highly highly doubtful - it will be on the ground if it does happen

Looking forward to see Holly turn Cupcake into Pancake

This.
Holly didn't look particularly good against Raquel Pennington and Marion Reneau because Holly's style isn't really all that good against run of the mill MMA wrestle-boxers, of which Miesha is a fairly good specimen.

Holly Holm is very, very beatable. Her narrow, high stance and her closed kickboxing footwork have exploitable weaknesses, weaknesses that Ronda has never been shown to attack in her MMA career. Against MMA wrestleboxers OTOH, she has not and won't do so well because her strengths and weaknesses don't line up so perfectly.

Holly/Jackson will always have Ronda's number, but she is not going to be the dominant champion that Ronda was.

So much rationalizing.

Holly was sandbagging Dana and his hypetrain. Dana wouldn't have allowed the title shot unless he was convinced that honda was going to win.

Everything else is you convincing yourself of your fantasy.

BJOCxpG.gif

This.

Holly Holm is highly, highly overrated right now. She made Ronda look bad, but hers is a style that is specific kryptonite to Ronda's blundering wade to clinch style.

Holly will always have Ronda's number, but she is not going to be the dominant champion that Ronda was.

Who cares if she doesn't arm bar white belts in 30 seconds.

Ronda got KTFO by Holly in front of millions.

There is a very small chance of a TKO on the ground. I like Miesha but I definitely voted no.

She can win a decision by keeping her distance and getting a couple of takedowns.

Anyone can KO anyone at anytime but more than likely she will get KO'd by Holly. Holly TKO RD 2

Back