Midgets

Originally posted by LeftBench
Rumor is, Cesaro enjoys sex with midgets. He supposively is getting "Midget surgery." It's where they shorten your arms and legs to make you look like a midget. He told me that being so tall made it hard to poke the males in the behind. :rolleyes:
bridget told you? that bitch.

Originally posted by Money
BTW isn't midget a politically incorrect term?

I boned a vertically challenged woman.

I believe boned would be politically incorrect as well, as is woman, therefore, you would have to say it this way......."The vertically challenged, breasted citizen, was horizontally accesible to myself"......ahhh, the life of poitcal correctness :D

lol I can't believe this thread has lasted as long as it has!!! Pretty funny shit dudes.

lol I can't believe this thread has lasted as long as it has!!! Pretty funny shit dudes.

It's testament to the timeless love my midget bitch has given me and a tribute to the fact that they can gain some kind of notoriety in such a normally sized world.

Are midgets a dieing race, what with all the abnormal and normal sized cross polination.

yes midget is a politicaly incorrect term. you can be sued for saying that.
man, looks like midgets get the short end of the stick
hahahahahahaha......mahatmapetey, your such a prick!! hahhahahaa:D

Originally posted by HealingFoot
yes midget is a politicaly incorrect term. you can be sued for saying that.

That's right.....The taller midgets are dwarves, and the shorter ones are Hobitts......we all saw the movie, right?..:D

It is one of my dreams to assemble a midget army to my dirty work!
Shitty clients will get a visit from the "little league" as I would call them and be shin kicked to next week

And here is the leader of the pack!

Hey, that picture was over the line man....... how did you get my high school senior picture anyway????:mad:

It is amazing what one can find in this age of international interconnectivity!

Easy on the insults there little man, or I will find some of the rest of your high school years!! ANd that Snow White lady you and your 6 bro's use to hang with!

Like this one of you and your tag team partner from the old days!!

HEY HEY!!!! You stay the FUCK away from snow white!!! GET OFF MY KOOLAID!!! I spent the better part of my pathetic midget life trying 2 get with her, and every time I get close 2 hitting that milky white ass........ Some full size dude with a cock the size of my leg comes swangin' his dick around and picks up on her.....c'mon man.... just let me touch her boob at least!!!

Its ok mate, Snow White don't do much for me!

That second one is a pisser!

Back