Middleweight division is doomed. Rory is the salvation.

mw has always been a joke!!

Not as big of one as you!!

On topic, I'd love to see how Rory would fare at middleweight. I don't think he'd be at too big of a size disadvantage there. He should wait a couple of years, though.

Dude is a weirdo, condit will silence him....

Mw has good contenders... Bisping will get his title shot

rory would not save the mw division. he would get tooled like the rest. don't let his ali shuffle fool you, rory's striking is nowhere near anderson's level and his wrestling is not strong enough to make up for it

weidman is a better option but i still don't see it ending well for him either

What exactly makes you think the MW division is doomed? Just because a lot of guys are equal and there's back and forth wins doesn't mean it sucks. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Rory came up and lost some and won some just like the current MWs. In fact I would love for some top contenders from the higher and lower classes to move to MW just so people can see how MW really is, I bet they wouldn't do much better than current MWs.

Well, we would see. But I still think none of these guys could hold a title nor a fanbase (that is, money) like Rory would.

rory should definatley move up

there is no point in him staying at ww if he wont fight gsp

rory would not save the mw division. he would get tooled like the rest. don't let his ali shuffle fool you, rory's striking is nowhere near anderson's level and his wrestling is not strong enough to make up for it

weidman is a better option but i still don't see it ending well for him either

Actually, the shuffle was only a preparation for Condits fight. Rory wants to humiliate Condit.

Back