News Microwave

Pizza Werewolf

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I need a new microwave .
My old one is uhhhhh .....starting to shoot lightening?
I dont use em very often , and the one I had is over 10 years old.
Any suggestions or information on new microwave technology would greatly be appreciated.

Cliffs
Beep beep beep wirrrrrrrrrr B Zzzzzzzzap DING!
Microwave RIP
Looking for replacement.

I have a Samsung I like cause it has an electric oven feature but I haven't used it in years. I made a whole chicken once and it game out great though.

I have a Samsung I like cause it has an electric oven feature but I haven't used it in years. I made a whole chicken once and it game out great though.
Whoa , I didnt know they did anything other than microwave. What kinda heating element is in that thing?

6eeba34a3e744bb40c66d36d7e0c8ae539279a5d.gifv

Whoa , I didnt know they did anything other than microwave. What kinda heating element is in that thing?
I don't know but it's a completely seperate system from the microwave side of it. It would be great if you were in a dorm or something.

I don't know but it's a completely seperate system from the microwave side of it. It would be great if you were in a dorm or something.
Word, that sounds larger then something I would need, but still interesting.
I rarely use the microwave tbh, I didnt even have one for the longest time till one of my roomates got it and left it here. I pretty much just need it to heat up burritos occasionally because I dont feel like waiting 45 minutes to cook one in the oven.
I wonder if they make a device specifically for frozen burritos? Like some kind of electric burrito sock.

Word, that sounds larger then something I would need, but still interesting.
I rarely use the microwave tbh, I didnt even have one for the longest time till one of my roomates got it and left it here. I pretty much just need it to heat up burritos occasionally because I dont feel like waiting 45 minutes to cook one in the oven.
I wonder if they make a device specifically for frozen burritos? Like some kind of electric burrito sock.
Why not get a toaster oven? Will heat much more evenly and they're probably way cheaper.

Why not get a toaster oven? Will heat much more evenly and they're probably way cheaper.
Oh I have a convection toaster oven but its not as fast. I fucking love that thing esp in the summer cuz I can bake stuff without melting the apartment.

I need the frozen burrito to be cooked fast so I can gobble it up immediately before I regret my decision.
Toaster oven gives me too much time to think about it and a clear window to put me face to face with my horrible choice.

Back