Mickey Gall with the DERP callout

Hardy has fought in title fights too you idiot and Gastelum just turned 25 and fights 155-170 so that fight makes more sense then you'd like to admit.

Gastelum today only fights at 155 if he leaves his legs at home and fights just with his arms.

Not saying Gall can take either of those guys but I'm saying a sexy call out could have gotten him a big fight. Premature or not is irrelevant, this is an entertainment business and Gall has had the matchups he has had because of that fact.

They're terrible callouts. Diaz and Gastelum both finish Gall in a round. Mickey is just not in their class yet. His callout of Hardy shows he understands that he still needs to stay within his talent lane.

Hardy has fought in title fights too you idiot and Gastelum just turned 25 and fights 155-170 so that fight makes more sense then you'd like to admit.

Not saying Gall can take either of those guys but I'm saying a sexy call out could have gotten him a big fight. Premature or not is irrelevant, this is an entertainment business and Gall has had the matchups he has had because of that fact.

Gastelum can't make 170. Where the fuck are you getting 155 from?

Gastelum can't make 170. Where the fuck are you getting 155 from?

ah snap! brain fart, funny that you're the first to catch that even though 2 other "black belts" have already responded to that post.

Calling out Cm punk and Sage made sense. Calling out a guy that hasn't fought in like 5 years is lame.

His call out was a derp as are your suggestions.

He has been brilliant up to tonight so I'm disappointed with the direction he went in. I thought he would have a much more intriguing opponent in mind like say a Diaz or Gastelum...

What the fuck made you think he'd call out either if those two lol.

First he says he's going down to 155 then he calls out a WW for his next fight lol.

And how is calling out Dan Hardy gonna help his career. He should have called out someone like Jouban or Gunnar.

Derp.
Lol he knows he has 0 chance in both of those fights

Back