Mickey Gall with the DERP callout

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
First he says he's going down to 155 then he calls out a WW for his next fight lol.

And how is calling out Dan Hardy gonna help his career. He should have called out someone like Jouban or Gunnar.

Derp.

Fighting a retired well known ufc fighter will help his career u dumb ass

great call out though
Danny boy Hardy is shaking in his boots
he should have accepted the fight tonight on twitter!

Hardy is a big name and stylistically its a good match up for him, considering how long hes been off.

Do you understand how the fight business works? Risk/Reward?

didn't Hardy say he wants to return at lightweight? it's still a strange callout

still counts lol Hardy is a name & that's all that counts. Plus now Dan will likely talk about Gall on his next broadcast

He just duck the WW division to drop to LW.

Coward

Dan Hardy should stay a commentator where he's a winner.

CEO Gall is gonna CEO.

First he says he's going down to 155 then he calls out a WW for his next fight lol.

And how is calling out Dan Hardy gonna help his career. He should have called out someone like Jouban or Gunnar.

Derp.

His call out was a derp as are your suggestions.

He has been brilliant up to tonight so I'm disappointed with the direction he went in. I thought he would have a much more intriguing opponent in mind like say a Diaz..

Last edited:
gall should fight jake matthews they are like twins

If he's going to LW, he should have called out Groovy Lando or maybe Josh Emmett.

Derp.
Hardy said if/when he returns, it'd be at lightweight.

His call out was a derp as are your suggestions.

He has been brilliant up to tonight so I'm disappointed with the direction he went in. I thought he would have a much more intriguing opponent in mind like say a Diaz or Gastelum...
hahaha you just exposed yourself as a retard for real.

Diaz and Gastelum as his callouts? This is only his 4th career MMA fight and 2 of them were against 0-0 fighters. Gastelum is a beast MW and Diaz has fought in title fights. You just derped yourself.

hahaha you just exposed yourself as a retard for real.

Diaz and Gastelum as his callouts? This is only his 4th career MMA fight and 2 of them were against 0-0 fighters. Gastelum is a beast MW and Diaz has fought in title fights. You just derped yourself.

Hardy has fought in title fights too you idiot and Gastelum just turned 25 and fights 155-170 so that fight makes more sense then you'd like to admit.

Not saying Gall can take either of those guys but I'm saying a sexy call out could have gotten him a big fight. Premature or not is irrelevant, this is an entertainment business and Gall has had the matchups he has had because of that fact.

He has been brilliant up to tonight so I'm disappointed with the direction he went in. I thought he would have a much more intriguing opponent in mind like say a Diaz or Gastelum...

That's an awful suggestion. Both those guys would light Mickey up.

Gall's a young, inexperienced fighter without one top fifteen fight and you want to throw him in with those killers?

The callout of Hardy at least makes some sense. Hardy is a minor name who hasn't fought in a while and doesn't have much of a ground game.

He probably didn't think that far ahead when Stann asked him.

Back