& call someone an idiot; look at
what the person you're replying to
quoted.

Are you saying that Sage has
fought & beat "high level" comp?

Idiot.(not directed at Killme, who
wants to have legit discussion)

Calm down idiot

Yes sages competition is extremely high level compared to Galls fight against a 40 year old retired pro wrestler with a bad back and a photographer.

i'm rooting for Sage but i know you're probably right in your assessment. i reckon Gall will go far

I like Gall

I think he alot better than Sage and dominates him tonight

020716-UFC-Mickey-Gall-PI-JE.vresize.1200.675.high.97.jpg

this mikey galll kisses his father on the mouth wtf strange.

I simply cannot believe the Gall of TS for making such a foolish statement. Mickey shall be crushed and disposed of just like this apple @ortizgnp

In the words of ‎‎James Joyce, "Bitch... you wrong."

Mickey Gull hypetrain....

raw

mickey gall has fought absolutely scrubs, the guy is the definition of right place at right time

sage is an actual prospect

He beat a photographer and a 38 year old retired wwe dweeb chill

No the same can't be said for sage you idiot

Sage has fought legitimate professional competition

Gall has literally fought all amateur level competition

What's that buddehs?

What's that buddehs?

Gall's first legit win - against a guy who isnt even that great to begin with. He then says hes dropping weight and calls out a fighter whos been retired for years. Still not impressed.

Mickey's legit. Give CM another UFC payday.

wouldn say it was with ease. I mean first round Sage got up right? Then he got clipped before he got submitted. Tell you what though, roll Sage/Micky into 1 fighter and now we're talking.

You guys should check out Gall's two appearances on the Legion of Skanks podcast. He and his sister grapple and sub one of the hosts/comedians Luis J. Gomez and he's a pretty funny guy. He talks a lot of smack about Sage on last weeks episode.

That podcast is fucking hilarious fyi. If you like vulgar ass shit.

Back